MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad you got it fixed Smile
Hello everyone
ı have just installed mybb on my site.ı having this problem.ı have performed all the instruction in first page but ı can't succeeded.
My forum adress is www.teknoinfo.net/forums
ı set up my settings from DennisTT's page what you said in first page but it didn't work.Please help me.Thanks for everything.
Some of my users says that after trying to connect they must members php page, and it is empty.I went in and made sure my cookie info is correct as shown in this thread and tried the same thing happens. This is not a problem for everyone, just a handful of accounts.
Got a long in / log out problem again on the site.

We where on www.commandandconquer4u.sitefrost.com but boughed a domain www.commandandconquer4u.com

So now we are on our new domain. But if we log in we get logged out.

Inc/settings.php:
$settings['bburl'] = "http://www.commandandconquer4u.com";
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "/";

Thanks for your help!
I don't know what instructions you followed to come to a cookie domain of .com but it certainly wasn't the instructions in the first post...

Cookie domain: commandandconquer4u.com
Cookie path: /
Cookie prefix: Leave it blank.
Yeah I got confused at some point. Anyway it works now! Thank you very much!
I get logged out of the ACP again, this sucks and I don't find the problem.

$settings['bburl'] = "http://commandandconquer4u.com";
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".commmandandconquer4u.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "/";

tried to leave prefix blank but it didn't work also.
The prefix is still a / so set that blank again, and clear your browser cookies.
sorry for asking the most supid question ever, but how do I clear my browser cookies ?
What browser do you use??