MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-06-10, 01:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how cookie issues are to do with the host but if it's sorted, can't complain Smile

I agree, That why i was thinking what can my hosting do with it? Undecided My New Host works Perfect now.
hi
i am having a nightmare trying to fix this, i have changed my settings.php file and checked it and it looks correct, i have also made sure its set to 666, i have checked my ie7 settings are set to accept all cookies and cleared all temp files, cookies etc, but i am unable to change the settings in the admin panel, i am prompted to constantly log in, so everytimei change the settings in the admin panel and select save i am prompted to log in which then doesnt save the settings,
* Matt sighs

It says in the the first post to give your URL, nobody can help you otherwise.
blimey mate, calm down, www.fordoc.co.uk/mybb its a testforum so has no users accessing it etc
I am calm, it's just frustrating when so many people don't give a URL for logging in problems, despite it being in bold, red letters in the first post. It just means you have to wait longer to get an answer if you don't include a URL, that's all.

Your settings are fine so if you're sure settings.php is CHMOD to 666, and that your browser is accepting cookies and you've cleared them, have you tried downloading your settings.php, deleting it, and letting it regenerate, then clearing your cookies again and trying again like it says in the first post??
I am still having a problem logging into the admin control panel, and the url to our boards is http://www.thedrp.org/

Edit: But I'd like to make a note, that this is only occurring in the Admin Control Panel.
Your settings seem fine, so have you tried clearing your cookies, and the downloading and deleting settings.php??
Yes, I have.
I'm sorry to double post, but I really need help with this issue.
Does it work in any other browser??
No, it doesn't.
Also: See error output in this thread