MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-02-16, 08:33 AM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]See the first post in this topic because you probably have a bad set of cookies. Make sure cookiedomain, cookiepath and bburl are correct in your setting.php in the database.

Yes, this are my settings:

cookiedomain = ".mybb.legadolince.com";
cookiepath = "/";
bburl = "http://mybb.legadolince.com";

Also, when I change the settings.php in the thread they say I MUST change the general configuration, but when I click on it in the ACP, it sends me back to the index.php?module......
Cookie domain should be mybb.legadolince.com or .legadolince.com
(2010-02-16, 08:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Cookie domain should be mybb.legadolince.com or .legadolince.com

Hi!!, I've tried with both but nothing, I go to the ACP-> Configuration-> Global configurations and it redirects me to the index, also I've CHMODed settings.php to 666 but nothing Confused. Also in the installation file I've putted either .legadolince.com o mybb.legadolince.com but still doesn't work, i've cleaned everything but nop, any suggesttions?

Thanks for your time
Did you clear your browser cookies after making that change?? The settings as they currently are should be fine, or with mybb.legadolince.com as the cookie domain.
(2010-02-16, 11:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you clear your browser cookies after making that change?? The settings as they currently are should be fine, or with mybb.legadolince.com as the cookie domain.

Yep, I've done so, but still can't do anything on the ACP, I'm using Firefox 3.6 on Windows XP
(2010-02-16, 11:28 PM)legadolince Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-16, 11:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you clear your browser cookies after making that change?? The settings as they currently are should be fine, or with mybb.legadolince.com as the cookie domain.

Yep, I've done so, but still can't do anything on the ACP, I'm using Firefox 3.6 on Windows XP

Ok, this is what I've discovered recently, if I put legadolince.com/mybb/admin, it accepts my cookies and lets me do anything, but, when I use mybb.legadolince.com it doesn't works, is there a problem with the subdomains?

Thanks!!
I am having cookie problems with my localhost forum.
I tried everything this tutorial said about using localhost and still nothing.

It worked perfectly earlier today, but I just tried again and it doesn't work anymore.
If everything is set correctly to try clearing your browser cookies.
What's the URL for the forum and what's your cookie path?? Remember the cookie domain has to be blank.
(2010-02-23, 11:41 AM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]If everything is set correctly to try clearing your browser cookies.

I said I tried everything on the list of things he said to do.

(2010-02-23, 12:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What's the URL for the forum and what's your cookie path?? Remember the cookie domain has to be blank.

http://localhost/forum is the URL. I have the cookie domain as .localhost and the cookie path as /forum/
(2010-02-23, 03:37 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]http://localhost/forum is the URL. I have the cookie domain as .localhost

Did you try what MattR said?

(2010-02-23, 12:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Remember the cookie domain has to be blank.