MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-05-30, 02:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's because you've got your forum in an iframe, all that's doing is causing problems. Setup your forums without an iframe and it'll work.

first of all what is an iframe and second of all how do I have to set it up correctly without an iframe?
It means you can load a webpage within another one, but it messes up things like cookies that are used for logging in. How did you set your forum and domain up?? It's probably to do with how your domain is linked to your site.
(2010-05-30, 02:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]How did you set your forum and domain up?? It's probably to do with how your domain is linked to your site.

my forum is set up in the forum subfolder I created on my webspace and my homepage is located in the main folder where the subfolder forum is in. could that be the problem?
u know its a big problem for mybb
look how many way's did u offer to slove it
and no one works for me
my bored url
moot.alhafeer-sat.com ( smartyjo.com )
chmod 666
i cant even make changes on the setting page
even i have set the chmod for the file settings.php to 666
It seems you didn't read what I PM'd you.

Cookie domain: .smartyjo.com

Edit this in ./inc/settings.php, and then do it in the ACP. When editing in the ACP also edit your Board URL to http://smartyjo.com
thanks it works
I've everything ok, but It's not working.

My link fourum: http://www.forum-pt.com
i can make it for you
send me username and pas for your fourm and ftp as PM
It's working now, but there is a problem. If I put .www.forum-pt.com the adminCP work great, but the login on forum works bad. If i pu .forum-pt.com the login on forum works well, but the admincp not ;C
That's because you've now got www at the start of the cookie domain, so it'll only work if you have www. in the URL when you visit the forum.

Previously it was .forum-pt.com which was fine. Set it back to that in ./inc/settings.php, clear your browser cookies, then edit it in the ACP.