MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure, should I and how would I?
It's a SPAM plug-in, found in the ACP. If you can't access the ACP, you'd be best to just delete that file from your plug-ins directory in your FTP just to see if that's the problem.
'Your IP address is not valid for this session' doesn't look like a MyBB message, where does that show??
It happens on the ACP if your IP address changes :p
My modem often reconnects itself which produces that error.
It looks just like the normal login page except that is the message at the top of the login page. Half the time when I am asked to login in the ACP thats what it says...nothing has worked so far, any help would be awesome!
Also deleted the autoban plugin...didnt change anything.
Hello,

I hope this is the correct place to post my problem.

I edited a file called global.lang.php , it was one little thing there on how I wanted to call the 'Member List' in my board.

This little change was made in my spanish language folder file by the way.

So..when I'm trying to log in. I can't.

This is an excerpt of what is shown to me before bringing me back as a guest.

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/vtfoneco/public_html/bb/inc/languages/espanol/global.lang.php:1) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1541 	header
/member.php 	1053 	my_setcookie
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/vtfoneco/public_html/bb/inc/languages/espanol/global.lang.php:1) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)

Any idea or help will be very appreciated.

My board runs 1.4.8
www.vt-f1.com/bb

Regards.
Looks like you edited the file in notepad... reupload ./inc/languages/espanol/global.lang.php and when editing files, use a text editor other than normal notepad.
Thank you very much Matt Smile

MyBB rocks!...ty ty.
I am still having a problem. some of my users have not been able to log in correctly. And every time I navigate somewhere on the ACP it wants me to log in again. As far as I know, the cookie settings are correct. Settings.php is chmodded to 666. This only started to heppen recently.

Board URL: www.rosegfx.co.cc

If you want a test admin account please PM me for details.

(Ignore the warez section. Ive been turning it into a consoles section but this problem is preventing me from doing so.)
It's because your site is in an iframe, your actual URL is http://rosegraphics.phpzilla.net, frames are a nightmare and cause so many problems, one of which is cookie settings.