MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2008-12-18, 04:46 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]After changing cookie settings it may be necessary to delete the old browser cookies.

Thanks for reminding me, added to OP.
Thanks for the explanation to this problem, it works a treat now. Muchly appreciated
I still have this problem after changing all the settings, as it says, trying .www and without it, etc.

my forum is at www.wagnermeters.com/concreteforum/

Help please!
And have you made sure your browser is accepting cookies and cleared your current cookies??
(2008-12-23, 11:12 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]And have you made sure your browser is accepting cookies and cleared your current cookies??

Yes.
(2008-12-23, 11:17 PM)realitybend Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-23, 11:12 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]And have you made sure your browser is accepting cookies and cleared your current cookies??

Yes.

What's more, it seemed like it had fixed it, for about 3 clicks at one point, than it went back to it's old ways. I've tried it all over again, and still nothing.

www.wagnermeters.com/concreteforum/

Is there something you can see I'm missing?
(2008-12-23, 11:17 PM)realitybend Wrote: [ -> ]What's more, it seemed like it had fixed it, for about 3 clicks at one point, than it went back to it's old ways. I've tried it all over again, and still nothing.

Did you make the changes in the ACP after editing ./inc/settings.php, and is ./inc/settings.php CHMOD to 666??
(2008-12-23, 11:20 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-23, 11:17 PM)realitybend Wrote: [ -> ]What's more, it seemed like it had fixed it, for about 3 clicks at one point, than it went back to it's old ways. I've tried it all over again, and still nothing.

Did you make the changes in the ACP after editing ./inc/settings.php, and is ./inc/settings.php CHMOD to 666??

Yes.
Test account??
Sure. Let me get it set up.

Thanks!
(2008-12-23, 11:25 PM)realitybend Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Let me get it set up.

Thanks!

As I tried to set up the test account, it began to work! I don't know what made it different, but thanks for your help!

Thanks!

Thanks!

As I tried to set up the test account, it began to work! I don't know what made it different, but thanks for your help!
I had the same problem today, and that's how it worked:p It's weird..lol