MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, in that case, you're the first person I can remember who's getting a blank page when they haven't merged Undecided Are all your templates default?? No file changes??
*resolved*
As I said in the other thread, I've had the AA message plugin installed for a while and everything's been fine. I just logged in and out 5 times on my forum with it activated.

When I login with the details you gave, I get this: You have entered an invalid username or password combination. Went through the member list, no member called testing, probably due to the database resoration... so, I registered instead, and I can log in and out no problem. I also have all of those you mentioned on my forum and can log in/out ok.
That's because I fixed it by reuploading all MyBB files.

I meant to come here and delete my post before anyone responded, but MyBB was down for about an hour and I couldn't get here in time.

Anyway, thanks for checking. Cool
Ah, ok, glad it's sorted Smile
Hello Admin,

I am facing problem with my ACP login. I login into admin and once I click on any options it takes me back to the login page. I've been through all post and checked all settings they are alright as suggested in the support forum. So please I need some one's help to fix it.

Thanks
URL?? Not much we can do without one.
(2009-02-09, 10:20 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]URL?? Not much we can do without one.

www.ismailis.in
Don't know why your cookie path is /Upload/, just needs to be /
(2009-02-10, 08:24 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know why your cookie path is /Upload/, just needs to be /

So what should I do? Let me know

Thanks