MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I PMed you a test account.
Well i do not know what the hell i have done but after restoring my forum i can not get it right i tryed all cookie setting i cleard browser cookies and ither my home(network) where sit is run will work and internet wont or vice verca but not both at the same it work be for i formated my computer then i restore mybb and data base evethings there on my forum the way it should be but i get these problams

1. admin login/logout
2. forum ither not login in but mostly not being able to log out
Have you completed all the steps shown on the first post?
(2009-10-16, 12:19 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you completed all the steps shown on the first post?

I figured it out just took a bit i though i was deleting cookies on ie 8 but it turned out that they were some where eles had to un check hide protected operating system files just to beable to see cookie folder but it seams to be working now

yea i did all thos steeps and formated computer twice till i searched win 7 cookies and found out that i was not doing any thing when i was going tools / internet options than delete

Thanks for responding
Plese help! Admin can't logout of the forum, what's wrong?how to cope? I've tried to clean the cookies (browser), but still the same. sorry bad english Big Grin
When that was happening to me it was in deed the cooikes i had to clear out of browser and delete from windows
thx brotha, solved now Big Grin
hi there, i have gone through the steps many times and cannot still log in.

What i can do though is register a new account with a new name, then login on the admin cp with my original account and validate the new user. Then with the new user i can view the forums, But once logged out i cannot login with the details.

This means everytime i want to see my forums i have to create a new user lol.

I have even tried doing this is a public internet cafe and still cannot access my forums with my normal admin account and any of the other accounts.

can someone help please, thanks.
We need your URL, there is quite literally nothing we can tell you without one.
(2009-10-23, 12:48 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]We need your URL, there is quite literally nothing we can tell you without one.

sorry about that, url is
www.pelican-eve.com/mybb

thanks