MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-06-22, 09:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]OK, would you be able to PM me details of an admin account so I can test the forum and ACP??

Sure One Second.
OK... do you know where this code comes from??

<style> 
.modnotice {
	background: #f4a4ab;
	padding: 8px;
	margin: auto auto;
	border: 1px solid #ac0010;
	color: #000000;
	font-size: 12px;
}
</style>

I know what it does but don't know why it's where it is in your source code, it's above the doctype, don't think it should really be there, and I can't find it in any templates... not sure if it would have an effect on the cookies or not.
Oh yeah, maybe. =o I did put that on there because in Google Chrome, I can not edit templates. But yeah. Let me edit that.

-------

Muchos Gracias. Wink I put it in my global, but I moved it to css.php.
Worked. Thanks.
To edit templates in Chrome, go to ACP > Home > Preferences > and turn off codepress; I have to do this to edit in Chrome, too.
i have the cokkies and all ok but when logout, i can't logg in again Sad

my forum: www.silenthillstories.co.cc
Your cookies aren't OK, you have .www at the start, remove that.
you are right, thanks a lot!!!
Why does this keep happening to people? Myself included. Sometimes no changes are made to the forum and this just randomly starts happening. It doesn't make sense.
(2009-06-29, 03:16 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]Why does this keep happening to people? Myself included. Sometimes no changes are made to the forum and this just randomly starts happening. It doesn't make sense.
It keeps happening because when you install MyBB, you set where it's located(domain and folder) - and if you move it or change domains - it doesn't automatically update. Even though I personally think it should set it automatically if it's not correct.
But it happens even when nothing has changed: same domain, same server, same files, same settings. Sometimes it seems to just randomly start happening.