MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it says in the first post you'll need to edit it in ./inc/settings.php and then in the ACP again after.
(2009-11-19, 10:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]As it says in the first post you'll need to edit it in ./inc/settings.php and then in the ACP again after.

Thanks, i didn't realise which order.

ini file updated, all is well.

Thanks for your help
I wanted to add a log-in form to my website, so for that to work I had to change the cookie to cover my main folder as well so here is my current setup

www.domain.com - location of website
www.domain.com/forum - location of forum

.domain.com - cookie url
/ - cookie folder

it works for some users but for others? Also although I can log in to my user account I have to keep re-logging in to my admin panel

help is appreciated Smile
Hi, Can someone help me?

website address is gsdoc.co.uk (www.gsdoc.co.uk still on holding page for some reason)

Forum is installed in the public_html part.

I can log into the forum ok but when trying to rename and edit/add forums it keeps saying my IP is not valid for this session. Ive done most of the stuff at the begining are now stuck...
Um, that's an SMF forum, why are you posting this here??
I was just here, but I solved my problem - now I can't access the Admin CP - at all. When I log in, it shows me the page, and then when I click the next link, it tells me to log in again.
I feel like a failure here. Toungue Any help?
Cleared cookies?? Deleted ./inc/settings.php?? Any other browsers work??
Yep, I've cleared cookies and the like, and I guess I can delete the settings file, though I just revised it. As for other browsers, I only really have firefox and chrome on this computer, and I checked with both.
--
I just deleted the settings file, it regenerated, but it still will log out every time. Toungue
I am having a problem at http://fdomains.net/

My cookie settings are this
Domain: .fdomains.net
Path: /forums/

If you login on the front page it doesn't say you are logged in, it just says... hello guest, but if you move to the forums page you are suddenly logged in.

I have in place a modrewrite on all of the portal page urls so that it is seamlessly a "home page".

What can I do to fix this?
Why is the cookie path /forums/?? Your URL is just http://fdomains.net/, no need for that. Set the cookie path to just /

Are you sure you really need a cookie prefix too...??