MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has to be rw-rw-rw- in that case, then.
Thanks...I'll work on it...
not so much love.

the settings.php is correct though, but my administrator password won't let me upgrade. I need to search out that issue now.
One of my 150 users reported recently problems with login. I changed his password and sent it to him. He reported that the problem persisted and asked me to test the login. I have done it and now I know that it is not possible to login using this user and any password I set for him. All I get is an empty error message: "Fix the following error" with empty list. I tried to change user name, different password, tested it with different browsers, cleared cookies, verified cookie settings, etc. - no luck.

I had similar problem before, but that was new user, so I renamed the user (but kept him in the user list) and asked him to re-register with the same name again - that solved the problem. I wouldn't like to go that route again because all posts posted so far by that user will be gone (or attributed to fake user one list).

Any ideas?
Can you printscreen the error?? 'Fix the following error' is a bit too vague, is that really all it says??
(2009-02-22, 08:44 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Can you printscreen the error?? 'Fix the following error' is a bit too vague, is that really all it says??

I changed the language to English and this gave me the error message (it seems that Polish translation is missing for this message). The problem is that there is no captcha image to use and no code entry field. And why is it affecting only this one user?
A simple search would have found the answer.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-410...#pid279706
Thank you. The new version of members.php helped in showing the captcha and I was able to login.
I have a problem....

I use www.mydomian.com and www.mydomain.com.ar ¿ how setting this ?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here. Both of those seem to be domains so they should go in the domain setting as usual.
Can use both domains?

If is... "www.domian.com" and "some.domain.com", use ".domain.com"
But if is "domain.com" and "domain.com.ar", ¿ use "domain.com." ?