MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well your settings are fine, are your sure settings.php is CHMOD to 666?? There's only so many things that can go wrong with this really...
Yeah, one hundred percent sure.
(2009-06-15, 10:17 PM)Nicholas_Roge Wrote: [ -> ]Also: See error output in this thread

I told you how to fix that, not sure why you have to link to that thread here, if that didn't work, say so in that thread...

What are your cookie details in the settings table??
.thedrp.org and "/"
Can you quickly PM me forum admin login details??
That didn't fix it though.
Uh... Nevermind. It fixed itself...
My Website Here

Tridiant Games owner, Matt here. I've used this forum for a bit, with no problems. Used a few plugins and got them working great. Edited some stuff a bit with no problems. Things were going well.

I've decided to "supe" up my site, and downloaded some new plugins. Some things, were not GOOD. As soon as I downloaded these new ones, no one can log in anymore. I can set my own cookie and it will say I am logged in, but I can NOT use the login form. The only thing I can think of that used the /member.php file... would be the Captcha. Everything else was things like "Member Legend in the index" and other random stuff like "Post mod edits on posts, without user being able to delete."

Help please?

Test account: Test
Test Password: testtest

(Sorry, forgot to include that previously.)

------

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Oh and I forgot to add, that, I've previously re-downloaded the /member.php, however, nothing has changed. Except my 'staff notes' on the profiles is gone.
Oh yeah, and not just the "login" but the "logout". It wont do anything with the cookies, but the admin section cookies work fine.
OK, so can you stay logged into the ACP?? if you can, try just saving the settings, might update anything that isn't quite right. If that doesn't work, make certain ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666 and if it is, have you tried downloading and deleting settings.php to let it regenerate itself??
(2009-06-21, 09:41 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so can you stay logged into the ACP?? if you can, try just saving the settings, might update anything that isn't quite right. If that doesn't work, make certain ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666 and if it is, have you tried downloading and deleting settings.php to let it regenerate itself??

I am 90% sure I did all of that. Maybe I didn't CHMOD 666 my /inc/settings.php though. Huh

----

Update. Changed it to chmod 666 and still... no. I did try deleting and downloading settings.php, but not working.

ACP is FINE! Its my actual forum, no one can log in and no one can log out. Something to do with cookies, I bet.
OK, would you be able to PM me details of an admin account so I can test the forum and ACP??