MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boy did I screw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I re-upgraded like you said, now I can't log in and all my peoples login names won't log in. It comes back to the login page.

My admin CP keeps going back to the CP login.

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Huh
Your cookie settings are wrong again, not sure how upgrading would have effected that... change your cookie domain to .avhidesert.com and your cookie path to /forum/ in settings.php and then do it straight away after in the ACP.
(2009-05-23, 02:04 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie settings are wrong again, not sure how upgrading would have effected that... change your cookie domain to .avhidesert.com and your cookie path to /forum/ in settings.php and then do it straight away after in the ACP.

is that in the "inc" or in the "admin" settings.
You are a life saver
You do it in ./inc/settings.php first, and then in ACP > Configuration > General Configuration straight after.
(2009-05-23, 02:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You do it in ./inc/settings.php first, and then in ACP > Configuration > General Configuration straight after.

Done! Works!

THANK YOU
I'm having trouble logging in too Sad my url is:
http://koolkats.1sthoster.com/Upload/index.php

if I log in it doesn't redirect me to the index at all and if I click on the link that says I don't want to wait it redirects me but still shows that I'm a guest Sad I have also tried registering another account and the CAPTCHA image isn't displaying. the setting.php file is CHMOD to 666, the cookie domain is .koolkats.1sthoster.com and the cookie path is /Upload/ does anyone know how to sort this out please?
Download your settings.php and delete it. A new one will be made eventually. For the CAPTCHA, reupload your language files in binary mode, ask your host if you don't know how to do that.
I've done what you have said but it's still not working Sad
Shy

Can you PM me login details or post a test account here??
I did every thing above. My Website is http://psdtown.info Every time i post i must refresh several times before i see it, if i log in ACP i press home tells me to log in again, Change some settings and i must refresh again. I thought it could be my laptop, so i tried it on my desktop it was the same.