MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have a cookie prefix, highly unlikely you need one, remove that, clear your browser cookies, and try again. I should probably add something about cookie prefixes to the first post.
That helped a bit, i don't have to refresh to much now. But i still have to refresh Huh
Did you clear your browser cookies?? Your settings are fine so if it still isn't working, it's probably your browser.
Yes i did, let me try Google Chrome or Something else.
Everything was working great, and then I just deleted a bunch of subforms, and now I can't login again. Keeps referring to me as a guest. Any ideas?

www.HottPotato.com
You have .www at the start of your cookie domain which probably isn't needed. If you can't edit it in the ACP, edit it in ./inc/settings.php and then in the ACP straight after. Also make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.
(2009-06-09, 10:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You have .www at the start of your cookie domain which probably isn't needed. If you can't edit it in the ACP, edit it in ./inc/settings.php and then in the ACP straight after. Also make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.

lol, ok, it worked--but now I can't log out!
You may need to clear your browser cookies so it updates properly.
Hey Matt, I figured out the problem it was my host. Seems other people trying to use Mybb also experienced this problem, I just moved to a new host and now waiting for the DNS to update thanks for the support!
Not sure how cookie issues are to do with the host but if it's sorted, can't complain Smile