MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed on latest 1.6 version of myBB and it's not displaying shoutbox at all... any ideas? It's installed and I made sure my Anus file was granted full access.
Commands will not work if admin, mod and supermod are in a second user group.
MyAlerts integration?
(2014-01-16, 04:39 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]Commands will not work if admin, mod and supermod are in a second user group.

Please go into more detail.

(2014-01-16, 05:15 PM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts integration?

No.
All admins, mod and supermod only first group -> work the commands for shout

add now a second group to admin or mod or supermod -> don't work the commands for this group
(2014-01-16, 07:38 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]All admins, mod and supermod only first group -> work the commands for shout

add now a second group to admin or mod or supermod -> don't work the commands for this group

Usergroups that are given Administrator permissions will automatically inherit permissions of the moderator usergroup. Make sure the usergroup ids are separated by a comma
In my test:

Moderator is the first usergroup and second admin.
Look attachment for inferno setting.

[attachment=30862]

Don't work the commands with these settings.
I've tried everything seeing is how you passed my last comment over... The shoutbox is not appearing anywhere on my site I have it all setup just not displaying for some reason.
(2014-01-17, 08:27 AM)ucjohn Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything seeing is how you passed my last comment over... The shoutbox is not appearing anywhere on my site I have it all setup just not displaying for some reason.

It tries to automatically insert the shoutbox into your index template when installed. My guess is that you've modified your index template that it didn't know where to put it.

Go to a template where you want the shoutbox to appear and add:

{$inferno_shoutbox}

(2014-01-17, 05:01 AM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]In my test:

Moderator is the first usergroup and second admin.
Look attachment for inferno setting.

Don't work the commands with these settings.

You have the same usergroups in the mod and admin groups. This is redundant. Admins inherit mod commands so just make the moderator groups setting empty.
(2014-01-16, 11:50 AM)buzzer Wrote: [ -> ]To start congratulations for your plugin is very simple to use.
Is it possible to make a conversation (pm) to many? Not just between two people Huh
Sorry to revive but I had no answer Blush