MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you be able to assist me with the following error?
"Shoutbox Notice: Something went wrong
Loading...."

I went through the js file i managed to see what would trigger those messages but I'm not good with this kind of stuff. Your help would be really appreciated. Smile
Possible to add mentions?
total newbie here with a dumb question.
where do i upload infernoshout.php to what directory?

::edit - never mind I found my answer ...thanks .m.

.m.
^ check again locations of the plugin files - infernoshout.php file should be at the root (main) folder of your MyBB files server
Alright guys, I'm considering remaking the shoutbox and making it even better. I am open to any suggestions for improvement and new features.
(2016-04-25, 01:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ check again locations of the plugin files - infernoshout.php file should be at the root (main) folder of your MyBB files server

(2017-07-18, 11:21 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, I'm considering remaking the shoutbox and making it even better. I am open to any suggestions for improvement and new features.

A big thumbs up to you, cant wait to see what you come up with Smile.
(2017-07-18, 11:21 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, I'm considering remaking the shoutbox and making it even better. I am open to any suggestions for improvement and new features.

You can add edit and delete buttons. Because it is currently impossible to delete and edit messages on mobile phone.
[attachment=39128]
I have waited much time and still loading. 
When i type anything the page refresh
i just installed it, looks good, but all im getting is LOADING... none of my text shows up
Hello. First of all thank you for this excellent shoutbox.
I saw on a site using this shoutbox, that you could also display the new members.
How can I do this if you please?

MyBB 1.8

Sorry for my english, I'm french and my english is very bad. 
Thank you google trad ^^

Thank's community for support.
(2017-08-18, 08:09 AM)Viston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. First of all thank you for this excellent shoutbox.
I saw on a site using this shoutbox, that you could also display the new members.
How can I do this if you please?

MyBB 1.8

Sorry for my english, I'm french and my english is very bad. 
Thank you google trad ^^

Thank's community for support.

No one to help me? Sad

There is no urgency, but I would really like to activate this option.