MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok sorry was a bad example. If I take my super moderator and give him an additional group, for example vip, then will not work the commands.
(2014-01-17, 06:15 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok sorry was a bad example. If I take my super moderator and give him an additional group, for example vip, then will not work the commands.

Oh I get what you are saying now. I will look into this.

(2014-01-17, 05:10 PM)buzzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-16, 11:50 AM)buzzer Wrote: [ -> ]To start congratulations for your plugin is very simple to use.
Is it possible to make a conversation (pm) to many? Not just between two people Huh
Sorry to revive but I had no answer Blush

That would require a major change to how the shoutbox is made, I am not going to do that.
any update on 1.3 sir??
(2014-01-25, 09:56 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]any update on 1.3 sir??

My life situation has gotten to be really busy, I don't have much time to sit down and work on this, I'll hopefully be able to get out a new update soon so just stay posted for now
Very nice i have installed and works like a charm thanks very much i must say i do like this shoutbox
Colors for User Groups are not showing in SB ...any solutions ?
I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I GO TO PLUGIN AND ACTIVATE THE INFERNO SHOUTBOX I SEE THIS ERROR >Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a8677625/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308
Can I change the word shoutbox to something else? Not changing the credit in the footer of course just the word 'shoutbox' on the top left to 'bletherbox' or 'grumblebox' or something?
(2014-02-06, 08:10 AM)singh.amit Wrote: [ -> ]Colors for User Groups are not showing in SB ...any solutions ?

This issue has been brought up before but I haven't been able to replicate it. Does it show colors for any usergroups at all?

(2014-02-06, 08:49 AM)kingpit Wrote: [ -> ]I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I GO TO PLUGIN AND ACTIVATE THE INFERNO SHOUTBOX I SEE THIS ERROR >Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a8677625/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308

Refer to this post for the fix: http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1056014

(2014-02-06, 05:08 PM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]Can I change the word shoutbox to something else? Not changing the credit in the footer of course just the word 'shoutbox' on the top left to 'bletherbox' or 'grumblebox' or something?

If you mean the title directly at the top of the shoutbox, then you can edit it via AdminCP -> Configuration -> Inferno Shoutbox Options -> Shoutbox Title
Great plugin, got it installed and working within a few minutes.

However, I did have a few quick questions:
1. How do I disable flood control completely? I tried putting in a different value but it still defaults to 3 seconds.

2. How do I make it so that the shoutbox is displayed on mobile as well? (Unless that's a template setting, then I'll look into it)

3. How can I edit the color selection for the shouts? I want to change the default coloring and add more colors.