MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to say that the shoutbox is working great! Thanks for that.

I've done a little searching but can't seem to find my answer so quick question: The shoutbox notice with /notice [Message]; how do you remove that notice?

Thanks.
I have to male some changes and some parts would not work xD. Like templates, only takes default value and have no changes made it, only if i change core file of that template and reinstall this plugin, i have to work on some more things, but it's a great chat system,i think i use on my forum xD.

Well maybe i make some changes on it, like some parts of code i write or modify xD.

Some users told me they want some marks on some parts so i have to work much more that i expect xD.

Anyway thanks for this file Big Grin
(2014-04-23, 05:47 PM)PimpGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to say that the shoutbox is working great! Thanks for that.

I've done a little searching but can't seem to find my answer so quick question: The shoutbox notice with /notice [Message]; how do you remove that notice?

Thanks.

/removenotice
Thanks. It worked.
Is it possible that the shoutbox don't support DST settings? The Shoutbox is one hour behind the forums. It only shows the right time when i use gmt+2 instead of gmt+1 with DST on.
I guess you would have to look for following code in inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php
    // Markup Timestamp
    $unixtime = $row['timestamp'];
    // MyBB your shitty my_date function can get fucked by a cactus
    $row['timestamp'] = my_date($this->settings['dateformat'], $unixtime, $this->mybb->user['timezone']);
    $row['timestamp'] .= ' ' . my_date($this->settings['timeformat'], $unixtime, $this->mybb->user['timezone']); 
and change this to
    // Markup Timestamp
    $unixtime = $row['timestamp'];
    // MyBB your shitty my_date function can get fucked by a cactus
    $row['timestamp'] = my_date($this->settings['dateformat'], $unixtime);
    $row['timestamp'] .= ' ' . my_date($this->settings['timeformat'], $unixtime); 
Ah great, thanks Jockl.
This plugin looks so good, not too resource heavy either.

I think it'd be cool if you could maybe ban/silence people from within the chat rather than commands.

I'd love for the Unknown Location on profiles to be fixed though, it sends them to some random URL. Toungue
This came up pretty recently, and as much as I'm against it, any way to get this integerated with mybb's word filtering setup?

And on a complete side note, is it possible to have multiple shoutboxes present? I want to create a shoutbox that is available to all members and the another one that is only available to certain usergroups
is possible to create popup window when click smiley and can click it ?