MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I had a damaged table which I fixed through SQL and now I can't post in the shoutbox on my laptop or phone. Only on an ipad. Other people can only use ipad as well. Does anyone know what might have caused this?
(2015-03-11, 10:40 PM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I had a damaged table which I fixed through SQL and now I can't post in the shoutbox on my laptop or phone. Only on an ipad. Other people can only use ipad as well. Does anyone know what might have caused this?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Have you tried clearing cache+cookies? Have you tried other desktop browsers?
Mm /say command ins't working for me somehow.
(2015-03-13, 01:27 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]Mm /say command ins't working for me somehow.

Hmm, that's an admin only command, I think it's the only one. The syntax is also a bit weird since you have to remember the semi-colon, but logically if your syntax is correct, it's probably a permission issue.
(2015-03-13, 02:20 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-13, 01:27 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]Mm /say command ins't working for me somehow.

Hmm, that's an admin only command, I think it's the only one. The syntax is also a bit weird since you have to remember the semi-colon, but logically if your syntax is correct, it's probably a permission issue.

Well i am a admin and still doens't work lel.

Also theres a little bug when hovering over the name(with that line under you name)
First post says, it is discontinued, anyone else is there to take this forward?
(2015-03-13, 03:39 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-13, 02:20 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

Well i am a admin and still doens't work lel.

Also theres a little bug when hovering over the name(with that line under you name)

Hmm, I'm not sure then.

What do you mean by a bug? The underline is supposed to appear when you hover over it since it is a link (and similar happens with all links), so I assume you mean something else? Can you provide details and a screenshot?

(2015-03-13, 05:17 PM)_Jerry_ Wrote: [ -> ]First post says, it is discontinued, anyone else is there to take this forward?

I've been doing maintenance, but I don't really have time or interest to add features, since I won't really use them and I see no other reason to bother.
I'm curious -- This shoutbox seems to work just fine on mybb 1.8 -- But I've noticed one of my mods (The other mods of same level have no issue) when she posts it doesn't show up in the shoutbox?

This is a huge thread,.. maybe it's come up.. But anyone happen to know why this might be? And anything to try to fix it?
(2015-03-15, 04:35 AM)Chromatic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious -- This shoutbox seems to work just fine on mybb 1.8 -- But I've noticed one of my mods (The other mods of same level have no issue) when she posts it doesn't show up in the shoutbox?  

This is a huge thread,.. maybe it's come up.. But anyone happen to know why this might be? And anything to try to fix it?

That sounds like she may have been mistakenly silenced (as that's the exact behavior of the silence feature). Try "/unsilence user" as an admin and see if that helps.
It seems that /say doens't have a output if i see inside the language file.

Tried to add a output but, it will show a blank page whenever refreshing the site.