MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed the Lite version but I want the order to descend, not ascend. Can't find how to change this.

Does anyone know?
(2015-08-01, 07:01 PM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed the Lite version but I want the order to descend, not ascend. Can't find how to change this.

Does anyone know?

It should be in the ACP settings (configuration page) under the inferno shout box settings. If you have trouble finding it, just let me know and I'll check later when I get home
(2015-08-02, 02:00 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-01, 07:01 PM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed the Lite version but I want the order to descend, not ascend. Can't find how to change this.

Does anyone know?

It should be in the ACP settings (configuration page) under the inferno shout box settings. If you have trouble finding it, just let me know and I'll check later when I get home

For some reason it wasn't there. The settings page seems the same on my new version as the old one. Maybe I missed something on the upload. My forum likes the new post to stay at the top. Thanks.
(2015-08-02, 10:35 AM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-02, 02:00 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

Does anyone know?

For some reason it wasn't there. The settings page seems the same on my new version as the old one. Maybe I missed something on the upload. My forum likes the new post to stay at the top. Thanks.

The setting was in the original one as well. This is the one I'm referring to.
[Image: nMdFZvt.png]
That is so weird I've never had it...

[attachment=34773]
[attachment=34774]
[attachment=34775]
[attachment=34776]

Undecided
Ah, I bet I know what it is, have you reinstalled the shout box? I didn't include an upgrade script and I'm not exactly sure what my code would do if that was missing. If you don't want to lose your archive, then let me know and I'll try to get the proper lines to comment out when I have time.
Thanks.

I don't suppose you are working on an 1.8 compatible version? I made a total botch of my upgrade (no idea how Rolleyes) and had to go back to 1.6 but I know this shoutbox won't work if I do upgrade.
(2015-08-02, 01:30 PM)Cloverlea Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

I don't suppose you are working on an 1.8 compatible version? I made a total botch of my upgrade (no idea how Rolleyes) and had to go back to 1.6 but I know this shoutbox won't work if I do upgrade.

I actually did make a 1.8 compatible upgrade (I thought you were actually using it, since I fixed a bug in the sorting system), I haven't uploaded it to the Mybb mod site though, it's just on githubhttps://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...box-of-Din.

That version however would require an uninstall and reinstall, since I changed how it works a little bit, especially in the theming (again, you can still save databases)

I'm actually not sure how to fix the sorting on 1.6, the fix I used for 1.8 might work, but I don't have any 1.6. boards anymore. In theory if you replace the block of code from my version ( https://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...e.php#L273 ) with the similar one from the 1.6 version, it should work, but I can't really test it.
Brilliant. I'm going to attempt the upgrade again. I think I know what might have gone wrong and will install your new one. Thanks for updating it.
hi clank, i've just installed your copy and have a slight problem - once enabled it just says 'Loading...' in the message area, if i try to send a shout it will reload the page but nothing else happens.

please assist, thanks!