MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-03-01, 05:18 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted the solution to both of your problems earlier in this thread. However I will implement that and the ability to show avatars in the next update since they are requested often
Hmm, I recall searching through the thread but I couldn't find any information about it, aside from the PM thing. My bad!

Those are great news by the way. I'm extremely thankful that you're doing this! You don't know how much this means to my forum and my community! Heart
(2014-03-01, 05:18 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-01, 10:03 AM)davym123 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how you change it so new messages go on the bottom and not the top. My traffic hates it.

Thanks in advance!

(2014-03-01, 04:25 PM)loltrull Wrote: [ -> ]How much would it cost to have messages appear in the bottom and not on top?

Also, how difficult is avatar implementation? Anything you're planning on making?

I've posted the solution to both of your problems earlier in this thread. However I will implement that and the ability to show avatars in the next update since they are requested often
change
ORDER BY s.sid DESC
to
ORDER BY s.sid ASC

But it wont auto scroll down. help!
Just a question for people who ordered custom products... Do you still have to update? The reason why I am asking is because it probably will overwrite the custom scripts, therefore I do not know what do to.
(2014-03-01, 10:54 PM)loltrull Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-01, 05:18 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted the solution to both of your problems earlier in this thread. However I will implement that and the ability to show avatars in the next update since they are requested often
Hmm, I recall searching through the thread but I couldn't find any information about it, aside from the PM thing. My bad!

Those are great news by the way. I'm extremely thankful that you're doing this! You don't know how much this means to my forum and my community! Heart

(2014-03-02, 01:26 AM)davym123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-01, 05:18 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-01, 10:03 AM)davym123 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how you change it so new messages go on the bottom and not the top. My traffic hates it.

Thanks in advance!

(2014-03-01, 04:25 PM)loltrull Wrote: [ -> ]How much would it cost to have messages appear in the bottom and not on top?

Also, how difficult is avatar implementation? Anything you're planning on making?

I've posted the solution to both of your problems earlier in this thread. However I will implement that and the ability to show avatars in the next update since they are requested often
change
ORDER BY s.sid DESC
to
ORDER BY s.sid ASC

But it wont auto scroll down. help!

I just submitted a small update. It allows you to display a user's avatar next to their shouts, and there is now a setting to display shouts in ascending order, and it will automatically scroll down to the bottom every time there is a new shout.
(2014-03-02, 05:37 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]I just submitted a small update. It allows you to display a user's avatar next to their shouts, and there is now a setting to display shouts in ascending order, and it will automatically scroll down to the bottom every time there is a new shout.

Your first post says that 1.3 is validated and visible, but the link return an error. Is this just an oversight or is something else going on?
Quote:Version 1.3 Changelog: 3/2/2014
Added ability to display each user's avatar next to their shouts
Generate that not a high amount of extra queries?
awts 1.3 still not validated... error.. waiting... thank you for the update
(2014-03-03, 01:56 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 05:37 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]I just submitted a small update. It allows you to display a user's avatar next to their shouts, and there is now a setting to display shouts in ascending order, and it will automatically scroll down to the bottom every time there is a new shout.

Your first post says that 1.3 is validated and visible, but the link return an error. Is this just an oversight or is something else going on?

The mods are in the process of approving the update. when it's approved the link will be valid

(2014-03-03, 12:21 PM)Lastengine Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Version 1.3 Changelog: 3/2/2014
Added ability to display each user's avatar next to their shouts
Generate that not a high amount of extra queries?

No extra queries were needed to add avatars. When selecting each user, it already has a column for the avatar URL it's just that I hadn't used it before now.
Sad still not validated....
(2014-03-04, 01:34 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]Sad still not validated....

Yea we should slap the mybb team!