MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is there a way to make a small sound when someone chats?
(2016-02-04, 02:32 PM)minute Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there a way to make a small sound when someone chats?

This one should still work in the latest version, though I'm not certain.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-166303-...pid1136001
Thanks Clank, I have Inferno Shoutbox (1.3.1), and I did the modifications you suggested, but there is no sound. Do I need to rebuild cache, or do something else? - And I am using Mybb 1.8
(2016-02-05, 09:08 AM)minute Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Clank, I have Inferno Shoutbox (1.3.1), and I did the modifications you suggested, but there is no sound. Do I need to rebuild cache, or do something else? - And I am using Mybb 1.8

Did you upload a sound file to your server and change the line of code pointing to it? If so, I can't imagine why it doesn't work, but I have exams, so I don't really have time to look into it.
Yes Clank, I did! GOod Luck with your exams, I am in no rush, if I can add this feature in the far future, is ok with me! Thanks a lot for help! BTW, I have PHP 5.3, can this be a problem?
Is there a way to resize the shoutbox so I could put it on the left side, and another forum widget thing on the right of it?

Also, is there a way to change the default shout colour? Oh, and how do I change the colour of this text?[Image: ea28c74c07.png]
The shoutbox should sit reasonably nicely in any div you put it in, so you can format it with those.

Yeah, it should be in inferno.css, under the ACP.
Worked, thanks.
/prune doesn't work...
(2016-02-21, 01:19 AM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]/prune doesn't work...

Would you like to take even the slightest amount of effort to be more descriptive or do you think by posting "It doesn't work" it will magically fix itself? Nobody else is having problems.