MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please, i need your help Sad
Convert all tables to UTF-8 in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance
(2014-04-09, 08:08 AM)THE_KING_RULES Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if any one has seen this or if it is a issue with the plugin.

Step 1. get a friend to go onto the main/index page of the forum (logged in)

Step2. Then you must click on that person name

Step3. it then will show - (Unkownlocation) - where they are viewing

Step4. click the ((Unkownlocation)) on there profile - will take you to http://www.yoursitehere.com/infernoshout...7030790743

Please take not - if a guest is viweing the index page/main page it will show them viewing the main /index .

Its only a error when someone is actually logged in ., and since the chat box has been installed.

any fix for this?.

please beware it wont happen if there surfing the actuall forum (threads)

I know this. I post is on page 15, but gave no respone.
Hey Smile Should be my last question for a while, but is there a way that the shoutboxes width can be adjusted on a particular theme?

I am using the MyBBGoMobile theme for mobile users, and the shoutbox seems to be double the length of the website.

Any support would be appreciated, thanks if there is any!
(2014-04-13, 06:00 AM)josiah Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile Should be my last question for a while, but is there a way that the shoutboxes width can be adjusted on a particular theme?

I am using the MyBBGoMobile theme for mobile users, and the shoutbox seems to be double the length of the website.

Any support would be appreciated, thanks if there is any!

Under the inferno_shoutbox template there is a line
<div class="inferno_content" id="inferno_content" style="height:{inferno_css_height}px;">Loading...</div>
Change {inferno_css_height} to what you want the height to be.

You may need to apply the fix mentioned here for the edited template to take effect.
in inferno_shoutbox (shoutbox.html) <tbody> should closed by </tbody>

The expander not work
Thank you! it is great.
my problem is that the mybb language is persian while I want the shoutbox to be left to right. please help me
(2014-04-21, 01:44 PM)Yusufmm Wrote: [ -> ]in inferno_shoutbox (shoutbox.html) <tbody> should closed by </tbody>

The expander not work

Any idea where? it's almost working 100% now..
(2014-04-21, 01:44 PM)Yusufmm Wrote: [ -> ]in inferno_shoutbox (shoutbox.html) <tbody> should closed by </tbody>

The expander not work

Can't do anything on the first, but this should fix the second.
(2014-04-22, 06:24 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

The expander not work

Can't do anything on the first, but this should fix the second.

That fix I have, and is working, but if you close the forum under the chatbox, the chatbox is also closing..