MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**nvm! lol
I have a question is there a way to insert a group image in front of the users name. My website is a hockey website where the user is assigned into a team. And we have images with the logo for every group. Is there a way I can incorporate that same logo even if I have to make it smaller to appear in front the the players username in the shoutbox..

Here is an example with the little logos below next to the avatar. I would like something like that

[Image: BJmtS4v.png]
(2015-12-03, 10:58 PM)STRICTLY GATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question is there a way to insert a group image in front of the users name. My website is a hockey website where the user is assigned into a team. And we have images with the logo for every group. Is there a way I can incorporate that same logo even if I have to make it smaller to appear in front the the players username in the shoutbox..

Here is an example with the little logos below next to the avatar. I would like something like that

RIght now, it isn't possible. I've got final projects and finals these next few weeks, so I won't even really be able to take a look at this till around Christmas (and I may have family stuff to deal with), but I'll try to take a look at it.
(2015-12-04, 12:19 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-03, 10:58 PM)STRICTLY GATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question is there a way to insert a group image in front of the users name. My website is a hockey website where the user is assigned into a team. And we have images with the logo for every group. Is there a way I can incorporate that same logo even if I have to make it smaller to appear in front the the players username in the shoutbox..

RIght now, it isn't possible. I've got final projects and finals these next few weeks, so I won't even really be able to take a look at this till around Christmas (and I may have family stuff to deal with), but I'll try to take a look at it.

Thank you I appreciate it
i will try it too
I have been using this shout box for a few months now This shout box is awesome!
People in my community love this.
but now it is telling me in the notice box something is wrong and I don't know why it will come up 4 or 5 times then it will work again for a while then start again I know you are busy but do you think you could help me thank you for all the good work you have done with this.
I'm using MyBB 1.8.6 and your new version of the shout box
(2015-12-17, 07:08 PM)H-H cowboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using this shout box for a few months now This shout box is awesome!
People in my community love this.
but now it is telling me in the notice box something is wrong and I don't know why it will come up 4 or 5 times then it will work again for a while then start again I know you are busy but do you think you could help me thank you for all the good work you have done with this.
I'm using MyBB 1.8.6 and your new version of the shout box

Hmm, unfortunately I can't really fix it if I don't know what's broken. I'll try to add more descriptive errors when I mess with it to fix a couple of people's issues.
okay thanks clank
I have shoutbox loading all the time
[Image: hAXtzHb.png]
And web console is giving me this error: GET http://xxxxx.xxx/inc/plugins/inferno/inferno.js.php     index.php:237
http://xxxxx.xxx/inc/plugins/inferno/inferno.js.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

And how i can move the shoutbox to Portal.php

Quote:PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'inferno_index');
with
PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('portal_end', 'inferno_index');

There isnt that code anymore in inferno.php
(2015-12-30, 01:31 PM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]I have shoutbox loading all the time
[Image: hAXtzHb.png]
And web console is giving me this error: GET http://xxxxx.xxx/inc/plugins/inferno/inferno.js.php     index.php:237
http://xxxxx.xxx/inc/plugins/inferno/inferno.js.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

And how i can move the shoutbox to Portal.php

Quote:PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'inferno_index');
with
PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('portal_end', 'inferno_index');

There isnt that code anymore in inferno.php

That's a error on the webserver. What does it's log say? Also, changing code to make it load on the portal shouldn't be needed anymore.