MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-29, 01:00 PM)Diidy Wrote: [ -> ]you ignore me, because you do not understand my English or because you do not want?

You basically want to replace the active users in the shoutbox with the active users on the forum? This is something that is personal preference. Because of that, I am not going to take the time to figure out how to do that on an old version when this shoutbox is going to be majorly updated soon.
(2014-11-29, 01:00 PM)Diidy Wrote: [ -> ]you ignore me, because you do not understand my English or because you do not want?

I don't personally know how to help you, the author is undergoing a re-write of the plugin, so he doesn't do much support, and I don't think anyone else wants to make such a major change to the shoutbox, especially one that nobody would use.

If you really want this mod, then you are either going to have to do it yourself or find someone who is willing to do it for you. Just to give you a head start, the user list (shown at the who's online at the bottom of the forum), should be generated by the online_end hook in online.php, but I don't really feel like spending several hours trying to add a feature that few people would use.
Ok, thanks
@ectomatt how can i edit command "/say" ??
(2014-12-02, 10:35 PM)olszak Wrote: [ -> ]@ectomatt how can i edit command "/say" ??

https://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...t.php#L533
(2013-12-29, 12:09 AM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]did anyone has a solution on this?
[Image: hAXtzHb.png]

I have the same problem, my console say:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Ajax is not defined  inferno.js.php:529

help me please
(2014-12-08, 03:47 PM)jacky974 Wrote: [ -> ]

help me please

You are using the version for MyBB 1.6 on 1.8. Use this version instead http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105 at least until the official update is released.
(2014-12-08, 03:52 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08, 03:47 PM)jacky974 Wrote: [ -> ]

help me please

You are using the version for MyBB 1.6 on 1.8. Use this version instead http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105 at least until the official update is released.

thank you, it work now !!
How exactly can I move the shoutbox from the top of the screen, to the bottom?
(2014-12-15, 06:38 AM)Leviathan Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly can I move the shoutbox from the top of the screen, to the bottom?

Go to Admin CP>Templates and Style>Templates>Your theme>Index Page Templates>index

Then move the {$inferno_shoutbox} variable to wherever you want.