MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-03-27, 11:01 AM)laxor Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone manage to get this working with MyBB GoMobile?
Everything works fine with the normal theme, but in the mobile theme I only get "loading...".
Chrome console shows
"inc/plugins/inferno/inferno.js.php 500 (Internal Server Error)" when I load the page and
"Uncaught ReferenceError: inferno is not defined" when I try to post a shout. Both errors only with MyBB GoMobile theme.
All plugin files are uploaded and readable (otherwise it wouldn't work with the desktop theme).
Any ideas?

I use it with GoMobile and it works quite well. I don't know what is going on.
http://imgur.com/CucG2ic
It happens after I create a new topic Undecided

Any fix for this would be appreciated!
(2014-03-28, 09:43 AM)josiah Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/CucG2ic

Does disabling ANUS fix this?

Edit: The first error suggests that anus.php is write protected, did you chmod 777 it?
(2014-03-28, 09:45 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-28, 09:43 AM)josiah Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/CucG2ic

Does disabling ANUS fix this?

Edit: The first error suggests that anus.php is write protected, did you chmod 777 it?

Thank you so much! I set anus.php to 777 and my forum works perfectly!
one question.

i like to use the this shoutbox/chat as public in index. i already installed it and it works great.

now i would like to put the same chatbox as internal chat possiblity, only for team/staff members in an internal area.

is this possible to run it twice in same forum? if yes, how i should install it?
(2014-03-28, 10:28 AM)Masterchief1 Wrote: [ -> ]one question.

i like to use the this shoutbox/chat as public in index. i already installed it and it works great.

now i would like to put the same chatbox as internal chat possiblity, only for team/staff members in an internal area.

is this possible to run it twice in same forum? if yes, how i should install it?

This chatbox does not have that functionality as of now.
ok. thanks for your answer
(2014-03-28, 02:01 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]I use it with GoMobile and it works quite well. I don't know what is going on.
Thanks! I reinstalled GoMobile and it works now. Not sure what the problem was though.
(2014-02-03, 07:40 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Change both instances of:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup']);
to:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup'], $shout_user['displaygroup']);

Hello, I want to implement this, but I am just wondering, where do I find that code? I wasn't able to find it in the inferno template sets.

Thanks!
And sorry for the dumb question Undecided
(2014-03-29, 04:24 AM)josiah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-03, 07:40 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Change both instances of:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup']);
to:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup'], $shout_user['displaygroup']);

Hello, I want to implement this, but I am just wondering, where do I find that code? I wasn't able to find it in the inferno template sets.

Thanks!
And sorry for the dumb question Undecided

I can't check right this second, but the code should be in /inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php

Edit: Yup, just double checked, line 284 and 401 of class_core.php(I am only running 1.2, so 1.3 may be different)