MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-12, 03:18 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this plugin has vulnerabilities?

I've gone over the code and not found any, but if you happen to find some, I'd love it if you share them.
how can I change the GMT on Inferno Shoutbox ? Because if it's 22:00 in my land, it'll be 18:00 on the Shoutbox..
(2014-10-12, 09:17 PM)barduk Wrote: [ -> ]how can I change the GMT on Inferno Shoutbox ? Because if it's 22:00 in my land, it'll be 18:00 on the Shoutbox..

The time in the shoutbox is based off of the user CP time zone, so it should be whatever that is.
still waiting for mybb 1.8 version
this is vry good pluginn.
Hello

I installed the modified version and it says installed succefully but also says the library plugin in is not compatible with 1.8

and I have a double shout window showing at the top of forums

like in photo

Help please
(2014-10-15, 01:28 PM)Mhz Wrote: [ -> ]but also says the library plugin in is not compatible with 1.8

You shouldn't activate it in the first place.. It's called 'library' for a reason.

As for the duplicates - you need to remove one instance of the shoutbox variable, which you have in the index template most likely.
(2014-10-15, 01:28 PM)Mhz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I installed the modified version and it says installed succefully but also says the library plugin in is not compatible with 1.8

and I have a double shout window showing at the top of forums

like in photo

Help please

If you really care, you can change the compatibility line in the plugin file from 16* to 18*, but as Destroy666 said, it doesn't matter.

As far as the double shoutbox, check the index template of your theme for two instances of {inferno_shoutbox}, as it should only have one.
thanks fellows that was the issue having a double instance...

This is my first round with mybb got tired of VBulletin..

So far this is great software and super support
i just installed this mod on my new forum site. all i get is

Shoutbox Notice: Something went wrong

can anyone help me..