MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-02, 08:14 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really excited to see that you're going to update your own plugin for MyBB 1.8.x, but when will you do that?

He's working on it now, it will be done when it's done.
How does one edit the default text color of the Shoutbox? The color of the text on my forum is extremely hard to read against the background.

I tried changing the Inferno CSS, but the default text color is not changing, it's not a caching issue because I cleared the Cloudflare cache & tried to load it in a different browser in private browsing.

Running MyBB 1.8.
.inferno_content {
	padding-left: 5px;
	word-wrap:break-word;
	margin-right:10px;
	margin-bottom:20px;
	margin-top:5px;
    color: #ColorCodeHere;
	overflow: auto;
}
Please, give us news about the new ajax chat system for MyBB 1.8
(2014-11-09, 03:18 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Please, give us news about the new ajax chat system for MyBB 1.8

It will be ready once it's ready. There's not much else to say about it.
(2014-11-09, 03:18 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Please, give us news about the new ajax chat system for MyBB 1.8

Still working on latest Mybb 1.8.1 until now, and I am using it long ago
do you think it would be possible to create a tab configured for a certain group of members?
(2014-11-18, 06:31 PM)Diidy Wrote: [ -> ]do you think it would be possible to create a tab configured for a certain group of members?

I actually planned on implementing this feature after I updated this plugin to 1.8. You can expect this in the future
Nice, thanks !

edit : My forum is in 1.8.0 and is compatible with inferno shoutbox, u want say with 1.8.2 ?
ok got this off ghb where do i put the infernoshout.php as i said in a post new to this i worked out where the rest of files go but this one infernoshout.php
When somebody login with facebook for my forum......if he put a tread...then shoutbox is not showing his profile picture in shoutbox area.......I think this shoutbox doesn't get profile pic url asa there picture......i want to fix this bug....please help me......
[Image: 2i1hw74.jpg]