MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-09-25, 03:12 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]On the who is online list, it shows people which are on index page location in "Unknown Location" instead. When you click on the "Unknown Location", it gives you the inferno shoutbox chatlog in a white page. Can this be changed, so it shows them on index when they are on index, or kind of disable the shoutbox for who is online. Thank you.

I actually just patched this yesterday, replace your class_core.php and the language file (inferno.lang.php,I think) with the ones on github

Edit,I forget which files I changed actually, just replace all of them to be sure, it might have been the inferno.php that I changed instead.
Ok, it says Inferno Shoutbox now, but now the ascending shouts order is not working. when the Shout Display Order is On it is the same as when it is Off.
(2014-09-25, 04:15 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, it says Inferno Shoutbox now, but now the ascending shouts order is not working. when the Shout Display Order is On it is the same as when it is Off.

Huh, I'll look at that when I get home and have time.

Okay, I just pushed another commit that seems to fix it, please let me know if it did.
Fixed. Thank you very much Smile. But still about the who is online list, how could i make show users are on location main index instead of inferno shoutbox?
(2014-09-25, 07:40 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed. Thank you very much Smile. But still about the who is online list, how could i make show users are on location main index instead of inferno shoutbox?

I could do that, but that would technically be the wrong behavior, since the last page they loaded was the new shouts, so I'm not going to fix it in the actual shoutbox, but if you want to, then change the
$l['isb_wol']                = 'Viewing Inferno Shoutbox';
in ./inc/languages/english/inferno.lang.php to whatever you want.
Thank you again, it kinda disturbed me. : D

There is one thing this plugin misses in my opinion, a way to delete certain shouts. But idk if this ever gonna be implemented.
(2014-09-25, 03:21 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-25, 03:12 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]On the who is online list, it shows people which are on index page location in  "Unknown Location" instead. When you click on the "Unknown Location", it gives you the inferno shoutbox chatlog in a white page. Can this be changed, so it shows them on index when they are on index, or kind of disable the shoutbox for who is online. Thank you.

I actually just patched this yesterday, replace your class_core.php  and the language file (inferno.lang.php,I think) with the ones on github

Edit,I forget which files I changed actually, just replace all of them to be sure, it might have been the inferno.php that I changed instead.

Nice work. Maybe in the future you could add a separate Ascending/Descending display order function for Archive?
When i think, a delete function would also suit on the archive page.
(2014-09-25, 08:32 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-25, 03:21 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-25, 03:12 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]On the who is online list, it shows people which are on index page location in  "Unknown Location" instead. When you click on the "Unknown Location", it gives you the inferno shoutbox chatlog in a white page. Can this be changed, so it shows them on index when they are on index, or kind of disable the shoutbox for who is online. Thank you.

I actually just patched this yesterday, replace your class_core.php  and the language file (inferno.lang.php,I think) with the ones on github

Nice work. Maybe in the future you could add a separate Ascending/Descending display order function for Archive?

(2014-09-25, 08:40 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]When i think, a delete function would also suit on the archive page.

Both of these features will be added in the official 1.8 update
Great then. Smile