MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will this work on 1.8?
^ modified version by Clank works on MyBB 1.8.x
(2015-02-17, 07:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ modified version by Clank works on MyBB 1.8.x

Ok.

Now I want to make some commands for this thing.
Brb
Hello i have a problem giving custom group permission to use staff commands, i put for example: 4,11 number 11 is forum administrator group but it won't allow them to use the staff command. Then i tried to do it this way 4, 11 still won't allow them to use the staff commands.

Do i do anything wrong or?
(2015-03-08, 03:04 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i have a problem giving custom group permission to use staff commands, i put for example: 4,11 number 11 is forum administrator group but it won't allow them to use the staff command. Then i tried to do it this way 4, 11 still won't allow them to use the staff commands.

No, the former style is correct (no space), though the latter may work as well. I just tried the same thing on my forum and it worked just fine, so maybe you have the usergroup UID incorrect?
Just installed this shoutbox and working fine for now.

Can someone just tell me how do I change the default text color of the shoutbox?
(2015-03-09, 05:24 AM)kyotoo Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed this shoutbox and working fine for now.

Can someone just tell me how do I change the default text color of the shoutbox?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1128028
Clank

ilucky90Hello i have a problem giving custom group permission to use staff commands, i put for example: 4,11 number 11 is forum administrator group but it won't allow them to use the staff command. Then i tried to do it this way 4, 11 still won't allow them to use the staff commands.

No, the former style is correct (no space), though the latter may work as well. I just tried the same thing on my forum and it worked just fine, so maybe you have the usergroup UID incorrect?

Really weird because forum administrator is number 11 of created forum groups.
(2015-03-09, 01:29 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]Clank

ilucky90Hello i have a problem giving custom group permission to use  staff commands, i put for example:  4,11 number 11 is forum administrator group but it won't allow them to use the staff command. Then i tried to do it this way 4, 11 still won't allow them to use the staff commands.

I don't really know what to say. If you want to PM me a test admin account and your site URL I can take a look at it, but if what you say is correct, it should be working.
(2015-03-09, 09:54 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-09, 01:29 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]Clank

ilucky90Hello i have a problem giving custom group permission to use  staff commands, i put for example:  4,11 number 11 is forum administrator group but it won't allow them to use the staff command. Then i tried to do it this way 4, 11 still won't allow them to use the staff commands.

I don't really know what to say. If you want to PM me a test admin account and your site URL I can take a look at it, but if what you say is correct, it should be working.

It works great now  it  had another group id(just hovered over the name and saw it) Thanks that you wanted to help me Smile