MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-02, 12:00 AM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have that bug with time rendering as a link, i found a fix for it however once i using that fix it the text/message won't using the same color as username.

Care to share the fix? Also, the message shouldn't be the same color/style as the username.
Is it possible to get this shoutbox to work on gomobile?
(2015-04-06, 05:19 AM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to get this shoutbox to work on gomobile?

Sure, just add the {$inferno_shoutbox} variable to the templates where you want the shoutbox to appear. I haven't used it on 1.8 (Gomobile is too broken on 1.8 for me), but it worked just fine on 1.6.
That might be why it doesn't work then. Because it loads and everything but it won't let you click the "smiley" button or talk in it on GoMobile 1.8.
Ok due to hacking of our forum we're needed to reinstall the forum. But i forgot how to upload the shoutbox correctly again q.q

Edit: fixed it Smile
Is it possible for guests to use the shoutbox and if so how do i go about doing it....
(2015-05-02, 07:55 PM)superchris Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for guests to use the shoutbox and if so how do i go about doing it....

Unfortunately, no. The reason for this is because it uses the Mybb login system, both for usernames and for bans/silencing. Basically, to make it work with guests, you would have to heavily modify the ban system and add a username generator for guests.
Thank you for your great job on the shoutbox.

I moved from myshoubox to inferno, users are very happy with the new shoutbox

They only miss one thing: they were used to a "popup" feature, to put the shoutbox on a new window on top of their screen. Is it easy to add a popup feature for the shoutbox ?
This shoutbox is no longer being developed.
(2015-05-21, 04:59 PM)Goose Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your great job on the shoutbox.

I moved from myshoubox to inferno, users are very happy with the new shoutbox

They only miss one thing: they were used to a "popup" feature, to put the shoutbox on a new window on top of their screen. Is it easy to add a popup feature for the shoutbox ?

I'm about the closest thing this SB has to a developer... I'll play around with it, but no promises. I don't really have much time or anything, just graduated and have plenty of stuff to do before I start college, but I'll see what I can do.