MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-12-29, 11:25 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, all my members have to manually refresh to see a new shout.

Please open your web console and try to use the shoutbox and post any errors you receive in this thread, otherwise I cannot figure out the issue.

It don't show any errors, it just needs a refresh to display new shouts.
(2013-12-30, 07:44 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]It don't show any errors, it just needs a refresh to display new shouts.

The plugin has been updated to version 1.1. Download the new .zip file and follow the install & update instructions and see if you still have the issue.
Can't download it, it says its invalid.
plugin not yet validated.. error
(2013-12-30, 09:24 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Can't download it, it says its invalid.

(2013-12-30, 11:57 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]plugin not yet validated.. error

The update has to be reviewed by MyBB staff before it's available to download. It should be up in the next day or so, just keep checking back.
okey thanks for this sir... hope my request top shoutter of the day, week and month will be available next update Smile
Update is available.
Only thing is that it's not possible to put the shoutbox into the headertemplate.

It's still a very good shoutbox!!
(2013-12-31, 04:34 PM)tazcom Wrote: [ -> ]Update is available.
Only thing is that it's not possible to put the shoutbox into the headertemplate.

It's still a very good shoutbox!!

you can place the shoutbox anywhere you want
It's not working for me.
I have to put it on the indextemplate.
Maby the custom themes I use cause the problem.
I use the themes: Fancyblack,Fantasyblue and (K)Underground.
On all these themes it's not possible to put it in the headertemplate.
It works perfect,thanks to author(s),fantastic plugin!