MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue with double posts in the shout box. How do I fix this??
(2014-12-16, 09:32 PM)s3v3nh4cks Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue with double posts in the shout box. How do I fix this??

Hmm, I can't personally reproduce the problem, so I'm not sure, but in theory having flood control set to at least a second would fix the problem.
I want to change the text area. I do not know how to tell you, just look at the attached picture.

Thank you.

Sorry for bad english

[Image: shout.jpg]
(2014-12-19, 02:26 PM)fazmys Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the text area. I do not know how to tell you, just look at the attached picture.

Thank you.

Sorry for bad english

In the shoutbox template in your admin control panel, find the div which looks like this:

<div class="newquery">

Copy the entire div below this one:

<!-- Shoutbox Content -->
<div class="inferno_content" id="inferno_content" style="height:{inferno_css_height}px;">Loading...</div>
<!-- End Shoutbox Content -->
(2014-12-20, 12:20 AM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-19, 02:26 PM)fazmys Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the text area. I do not know how to tell you, just look at the attached picture.

Thank you.

Sorry for bad english

In the shoutbox template in your admin control panel, find the div which looks like this:

<div class="newquery">

Copy the entire div below this one:

<div class="inferno_content" id="inferno_content" style="height:{inferno_css_height}px;">Loading...</div>

thanks friend..

now my shoutbox ok..

just move this code

below this code

<div class="newquery">

I think, copy the code that you provide and paste the code below another one
Thanks for your good and useful plugin . I want "Added a notice for when a user replies to a thread" option in 1.3 version . How can i do it for 1.3 version (for MyBB 1.6)?
(2014-12-27, 08:38 AM)Midori Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your good and useful plugin . I want "Added a notice for when a user replies to a thread" option in 1.3 version . How can i do it for 1.3 version?

I haven't tested this, but going from my old back-ups, if you replace

function inferno_newpost()

{
    global $mybb, $db, $settings, $post, $url, $lang, $thread;
    $counter = (int) $settings['inferno_newpost'];
    $posts = (int) $mybb->user['postnum'] + 1;

if ($settings['inferno_enabled'] && $counter)
    {
        $inferno = inferno_init();

if ($posts % $counter == 0)
        {
            $inferno->create_shout($mybb->user['uid'], $lang->sprintf($lang->isb_newpost, $posts), true);
        }
    }
}

with
function inferno_newpost()

{
    global $mybb, $db, $settings, $post, $url, $lang, $thread;
    $counter = (int) $settings['inferno_newpost'];
    $posts = (int) $mybb->user['postnum'] + 1;

if ($settings['inferno_enabled'] && $counter)
    {

if ($posts % $counter == 0)
        {
            $inferno->create_shout($mybb->user['uid'], $lang->sprintf($lang->isb_newpost, $posts), true);
        }
    }

if ($settings['inferno_enabled'])
    {
        $data = $mybb->input;
        $fid = $thread['fid'];

if ($settings['inferno_thread_post'] && !in_array($fid, explode(',', $settings['inferno_thread_forums'])))
        {
            $link = '[url=' . $settings['bburl'] . '/' . $url . ']' . $db->escape_string($thread['subject']) . '[/url]';
            $shout = $lang->sprintf($lang->isb_newpost_shout, $link);
            $inferno->create_shout($mybb->user['uid'], $shout, true);
        }
    }
}

in inferno.php and add
$l['isb_newpost_shout']            = 'has posted in {1}';
to inferno.lang.php it should work, but I offer no guarantee. Honestly, I'd just recommend upgrading to Mybb 1.8 sooner rather than later.

Edit: This uses the same setting as the "post on new thread" option, so unless you want to modify the code, you have to have both enabled or neither.
Thanks dear Clank . Heart  I test it .
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Work very well . Thanks Heart
And how can to adding Disable/Enable selector in plugin page? same threads.
Hi. How do I change the default font color? I have a dark themed website. Sorry for my noobish question.
http://gyazo.com/c429c981bc5569bb36f846df48258627
Admin CP > Templates and Style > "Your theme name" > inferno.css > .inferno_content > Then change the #3e3e3e to whatever you want.

If you are still using the 1.6 version, then simply edit the file /inc/plugins/inferno/inferno_style.css