MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-03-29, 04:28 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-29, 04:24 AM)josiah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-03, 07:40 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Change both instances of:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup']);
to:
$row['username'] = format_name($shout_user['username'], $shout_user['usergroup'], $shout_user['displaygroup']);

Hello, I want to implement this, but I am just wondering, where do I find that code? I wasn't able to find it in the inferno template sets.

Thanks!
And sorry for the dumb question Undecided

I can't check right this second, but the code should be in /inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php

Edit: Yup, just double checked, line 284 and 401 of class_core.php(I am only running 1.2, so 1.3 may be different)

Thanks a ton for all your help!
Hello,
Very nice Shoutbox.
Though, I'm having some problems.
I'm trying to use national coding to make simple localization. If I'm saving "inferno.lang.php" in ANSI (as in original file format) all modified text is not displayed properly (like ??????). But other than this, all works properly. If I'm saving lang. file in UTF-8 format I can see all labels (buttons and etc.) properly, but getting an error (attached picture) and, for example, could not log off.
Is there any work around this problem? I'd like to use Cyrillic letters and there are no substitutes for them in Latin alphabet.
Save as UTF-8 without BOM (for example with Notepad++).
Thanks, that works. "without BOM" is the key. Just UTF-8 does not work. It should be "UTF-8 without BOM"
Is there a way to change the time in the shoutbox??
Summertime is now set on forum but the time in the shoutbox doesn't compare anymore..
There is no option to change the time in settings..

Edit:
It seems to be right now..
I must set the option in UserCS in ''never changed summertime''.
So this option doesn't work in myBB...Time is now right in the shoutbox..
This is an awesome shoutbox! Thank you very much for taking the time to make this. I wanted to add a suggestion, which is when /me it shows *hey ....* and add happy hour to the shoutbox just for the lolz which admins can enable it :p
(2014-04-06, 12:04 AM)Hitmarker Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome shoutbox! Thank you very much for taking the time to make this. I wanted to add a suggestion, which is when /me it shows *hey ....* and add happy hour to the shoutbox just for the lolz which admins can enable it :p

Lol which forum are you from that had this? NGU?
Users' avatar that is gif wont show up in the box. help!
Not sure if any one has seen this or if it is a issue with the plugin.

Step 1. get a friend to go onto the main/index page of the forum (logged in)

Step2. Then you must click on that person name

Step3. it then will show - (Unkownlocation) - where they are viewing

Step4. click the ((Unkownlocation)) on there profile - will take you to http://www.yoursitehere.com/infernoshout...7030790743

Please take not - if a guest is viweing the index page/main page it will show them viewing the main /index .

Its only a error when someone is actually logged in ., and since the chat box has been installed.

any fix for this?.

please beware it wont happen if there surfing the actuall forum (threads)
Hi,

I have a problem with my shoutbox :

When I writes accents as : é à è
They appear like that :

[Image: captur10.png]

Sorry for my english ^^

Thank you in advance for you help.