MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ melchor, you can open the plugin file (./inc/plugins/inferno.php) in a code editor like notepad++ and modify the plugin hook(s)
replace
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'inferno_index');
with
$plugins->add_hook('portal_end', 'inferno_index');
and edit the templates to get the shoutbox at required page(s)
that is, remove {$inferno_shoutbox} from the index template and add it to portal template
(2013-12-28, 05:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@ melchor, you can open the plugin file (./inc/plugins/inferno.php) in a code editor like notepad++ and modify the plugin hook(s)
replace
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'inferno_index');
with
$plugins->add_hook('portal_end', 'inferno_index');
and edit the templates to get the shoutbox at required page(s)
that is, remove {$inferno_shoutbox} from the index template and add it to portal template
thanks its working but theres one problem why it always loading and no shout showed?? is there any js script conflict?
[Image: hAXtzHb.png]
all my themes are same problem
^ check if you have missed adding infernoshout.php file to forum's folder (main folder) & ensure that it is readable (CHMOD 644)
Edit: also check if the other files of the plugin are uploaded to correct locations and they are readable (CHMOD 644)
if above doesn't help then post your forum url & test user account
When I double click a shout, I cannot get it to DELETE....any help?

Actually, I cant get it to even post a shout or edit either.
(2013-12-28, 07:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ check if you have missed adding infernoshout.php file to forum's folder (main folder) & ensure that it is readable (CHMOD 644)
Edit: also check if the other files of the plugin are uploaded to correct locations and they are readable (CHMOD 644)
if above doesn't help then post your forum url & test user account
checked sir and everything is uploaded.. still getting same problem.. even www.mydomain.com/infernoshout.php give me a blank page but the file exist
(2013-12-28, 09:13 PM)Jump1979man Wrote: [ -> ]When I double click a shout, I cannot get it to DELETE....any help?

Actually, I cant get it to even post a shout or edit either.

Open your web console and try to double click/post a shout and see if it gives you an error. if it does, post it in this thread.
Also i want to show the shoutbox on all pages, how would i do this?

I figured it out.
did anyone has a solution on this?
(2013-12-29, 12:09 AM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]did anyone has a solution on this?

Open your web console and load the page or try to shout, see if it gives any errors. if it does, post them please.
i tried to shout but the page just reload and no shout posted... even smiley button is unclickable... or nothing happend when you clicked it