MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good news. And maybe someone could write a code to make links clickable in chat?
using the 1.8 version by clank, set the chat to display only 10, the height is 240px but the chat list just going over the box... way way down... covering my forum category and everything else...
plus after 10th chat display.. the 11th chat just gone... no scrolling bar at all
(2014-09-28, 01:15 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]Good news. And maybe someone could write a code to make links clickable in chat?
It already parses them in the same manner that posts are parsed, so they should work fine.
(2014-09-28, 03:11 PM)tetsu Wrote: [ -> ]using the 1.8 version by clank, set the chat to display only 10, the height is 240px but the chat list just going over the box... way way down... covering my forum category and everything else...
plus after 10th chat display.. the 11th chat just gone... no scrolling bar at all

Did you install the updated plugin library and uninstall/reinstall?
(2014-09-28, 03:58 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28, 01:15 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]Good news. And maybe someone could write a code to make links clickable in chat?
It already parses them in the same manner that posts are parsed, so they should work fine.

For me it's not working. Even after I uninstalled URL Titles (3.0) by doylecc it's still not showing as links. Any ideas?
(2014-09-28, 03:11 PM)tetsu Wrote: [ -> ]using the 1.8 version by clank, set the chat to display only 10, the height is 240px but the chat list just going over the box... way way down... covering my forum category and everything else...

Did you install the updated plugin library and uninstall/reinstall?
[/quote]

i was uninstalling this cause of those problem... but since u said about uninstall and reinstall, i try to install it again and it works great now... Smile

thanks for updating this and helping me out Big Grin
(2014-09-28, 04:35 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]

For me it's not working. Even after I uninstalled URL Titles (3.0) by doylecc it's still not showing as links. Any ideas?

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Do you mine sharing a screenshot of the problem?
(2014-09-28, 05:33 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Do you mine sharing a screenshot of the problem?

Ooops... MyCode function was OFF, that's why links was parsed as simple text Big Grin anyway thanks for your support, helped a lot! Maybe you know, I'm using AutoMedia plugin and want to ban auto video embeding (youtube) in chat, how would it be possible to do that?
(2014-09-28, 05:58 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]

Ooops... MyCode function was OFF, that's why links was parsed as simple text Big Grin anyway thanks for your support, helped a lot! Maybe you know, I'm using AutoMedia plugin and want to ban auto video embeding (youtube) in chat, how would it be possible to do that?

I'm not sure how that plugin allows you to post videos, but if it does it through MyCode, (I'm guessing: [youtube=linkhere]blah[/youtube]) you can just add the word "youtube" without quotes to the "Banned MyCode" setting in the shoutbox configuration
(2014-09-28, 09:13 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28, 05:58 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28, 03:58 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]It already parses them in the same manner that posts are parsed, so they should work fine.

I'm not sure how that plugin allows you to post videos, but if it does it through MyCode, (I'm guessing: [youtube]blah[/youtube]) you can just add the word "youtube" without quotes to the "Banned MyCode" setting in the shoutbox configuration

It does not throught MyCode, but I done work around with AutoMedia function "Show in the following Forums only:". I'm glad that I have not a lot of forums, cause it would be problematic to write them all in this field Big Grin again, fast for fast support.
I just installed Inferno Shoutbox today, but I keep getting this message when I got to the shoutbox on my forums.

[Image: wUmsauj.png]

Help pl0x?

Also, are there installation instruction somewhere on the thread? I couldn't find them and that's probably why I'm getting this error.