MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-16, 07:10 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that /say doens't have a output if i see inside the  language file.

Tried to add a output but, it will show a blank page whenever refreshing the site.

It isn't supposed to. /say literally works like this, "/say Clank; Test" would create a shout by Clank that simply says Test, so there isn't anything you could modify.
using mybb 1.8.4 and associated inferno plugin

infernoshout.php is in forum root but the {$inferno_shoutbox} in index template is evaluating to null string

where in mybb is infernoshout.php included? i could not find it in any file

it seems somehow that the inferno plugin is not properly installed even after several uninstall/install

all the pieces seem to be in the right places and versions but $inferno_shoutbox not being set/evaluated

thanks
(2015-03-16, 07:57 PM)bahadur Wrote: [ -> ]using mybb 1.8.4 and associated inferno plugin

infernoshout.php is in forum root but the {$inferno_shoutbox} in index template is evaluating to null string

where in mybb is infernoshout.php included?  i could not find it in any file

it seems somehow that the inferno plugin is not properly installed even after several uninstall/install

all the pieces seem to be in the right places and versions but $inferno_shoutbox not being set/evaluated

thanks

Did you add all the files, including inferno.php and the inferno folder (just follow the directory structure of the zip file)
This shoutbox is awesome!
People in my community love this.
Hope to see more updates with new features Big Grin
till the last weekend the chat works really fine, now i've a little problem, www.fantanba.org/forum
the case where we wrote te message is now really little, short.
and there's no more scroll, if i set 20 messages, the shouts go over the forums topics.
(2015-03-24, 02:17 PM)papclems Wrote: [ -> ]till the last weekend the chat works really fine, now i've a little problem, www.fantanba.org/forum
and there's no more scroll, if i set 20 messages, the shouts go over the forums topics.

That sounds like an issue where the inferno.css wasn't being properly loaded, but that doesn't look to be an issue here. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies on your browser?
I know this has been discontinued, but the clear button doesn't work.
(2015-03-25, 01:58 AM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has been discontinued, but the clear button doesn't work.

It works on my end, so can you provide me with, your browser version and browser log (after hitting clear button), and possibly a test account if you want me to look at it myself.
(2015-03-24, 03:31 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-24, 02:17 PM)papclems Wrote: [ -> ]till the last weekend the chat works really fine, now i've a little problem, www.fantanba.org/forum

That sounds like an issue where the inferno.css wasn't being properly loaded, but that doesn't look to be an issue here. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies on your browser?

(2015-03-25, 02:18 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-25, 01:58 AM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has been discontinued, but the clear button doesn't work.

It works on my end, so can you provide me with, your browser version and browser log (after hitting clear button), and possibly a test account if you want me to look at it myself.

i just didn't know that Mr Din has set the inferno shout to be ok with the mybb 1.8.4, so i download his version and it works really fine, on my thought it is the best shout ever, for mybb.
I still have that bug with time rendering as a link, i found a fix for it however once i using that fix it the text/message won't using the same color as username.