MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is nice shoutbox, the next generation.. Smile
I may expand modification for my own purpose.
the idea, automatically shout thread posted by some member... was good
great job..
can u put avatar before the username?? when the users shout,they can see their own avatar..
@kote2012,

look at post#38

Quote:As far as the avatars next to shouts, I can't think of a way to do that without the shoutbox looking awful. That wasn't in the classic inferno, and I think I'm going to keep it out of this one.
hey ectomatt sorry to bug you but i am getting a error could you please help

When i goto my admin panel throught the admin i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a9440223/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308

i looked at the code and i dont know what is wrong

note this code is from 302 to 314

public function strip_mycode($string)
{
$disallowed = explode(',', $this->settings['inferno_banned_mycode']);

foreach ($disallowed as $code)
{
$string = preg_replace_callback('#(\[' . $code . '(?:.*?)\](.*?)\[\/' . $code . '\])#', function($matches) {
return empty($matches[2]) ? '.' : $matches[2];
}, $string);
}

return $string;
}

What is the problem? Sad

Thanks jaj271
(2014-01-07, 08:49 PM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]hey ectomatt sorry to bug you but i am getting a error could you please help

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a9440223/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308

{

{
$string = preg_replace_callback('#(\[' . $code . '(?:.*?)\](.*?)\[\/' . $code . '\])#', function($matches) {
}, $string);
}

return $string;
}

What is the problem? Sad

Thanks jaj271

Hi. After researching, I believe that this error is occurring because your version of PHP on your server is less than or equal to version 5.2. Could you please post your PHP version to confirm/deny my suspicion? Regardless, I will modify the code to work for earlier versions in the next update. Thanks
(2014-01-07, 10:04 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-07, 08:49 PM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]hey ectomatt sorry to bug you but i am getting a error could you please help

{

{
}, $string);
}

return $string;
}

What is the problem? Sad

Thanks jaj271

Hi. After researching, I believe that this error is occurring because your version of PHP on your server is less than or equal to version 5.2. Could you please post your PHP version to confirm/deny my suspicion? Regardless, I will modify the code to work for earlier versions in the next update. Thanks

hey this is a photo of my version thank you again for the reply
http://gyazo.com/1a3e3b90e93a6d598150cc0974f9c754

(2014-01-08, 12:03 AM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-07, 10:04 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]

{

{
}, $string);
}

return $string;
}

What is the problem? Sad

Thanks jaj271

hey this is a photo of my version thank you again for the reply
http://gyazo.com/1a3e3b90e93a6d598150cc0974f9c754

is there a way for it to work on my webstie now?
(2014-01-08, 12:03 AM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way for it to work on my webstie now?

You can give this a try. Understand that I just made this on the fly and it may or may not work. Give it a shot though and if it works I'll include it in the next update.

Replace:

{
			}, $string);
		}

with this:

{
			$string = preg_replace_callback('#(\[' . $code . '(?:.*?)\](.*?)\[\/' . $code . '\])#', create_function('$matches', 'return empty($matches[2]) ? "." : $matches[2];'), $string);
		}
(2014-01-08, 02:09 AM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-08, 12:03 AM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way for it to work on my webstie now?

You can give this a try. Understand that I just made this on the fly and it may or may not work. Give it a shot though and if it works I'll include it in the next update.

Replace:

{
			}, $string);
		}

with this:

{
			$string = preg_replace_callback('#(\[' . $code . '(?:.*?)\](.*?)\[\/' . $code . '\])#', create_function('$matches', 'return empty($matches[2]) ? "." : $matches[2];'), $string);
		}

may i be the first to say I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAN, thank you so much its working now thank you, thank you, thank you so much <3
(2014-01-08, 03:22 AM)jaj271 Wrote: [ -> ]may i be the first to say I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAN, thank you so much its working now thank you, thank you, thank you so much <3

Big Grin Hope you enjoy the plugin! Heart
sir i think /say command is not working Sad

/say username; hello test shout

not work..