MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to show shoutbox on portal just add the variable
{$inferno_shoutbox}
where you want it in portal template
That's a error on the webserver. What does it's log say? Also, changing code to make it load on the portal shouldn't be needed anymore.

what you mean with loading on the portal? if i want it to portal

Log:
[30-Dec-2015 07:50:12 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:51:13 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:51:20 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:52:38 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:53:55 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:54:36 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:55:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:56:19 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:56:48 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:57:22 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:58:33 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 33
(2015-12-30, 04:42 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]to show shoutbox on portal just add the variable
{$inferno_shoutbox}
where you want it in portal template

I got that, thanks.
But i still have that loading problem
(2015-12-30, 07:32 PM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]That's a error on the webserver. What does it's log say? Also, changing code to make it load on the portal shouldn't be needed anymore.

what you mean with loading on the portal? if i want it to portal

Log:
[30-Dec-2015 07:50:12 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:51:13 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:51:20 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:52:38 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function inferno_index() in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139
[30-Dec-2015 07:53:55 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:54:36 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:55:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:56:19 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:56:48 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:57:22 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 32
[30-Dec-2015 07:58:33 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/edibzuoe/public_html/inc/plugins/inferno.php on line 33

Sorry about taking so long. Could you try reuploading the files and making sure that the permissions are correct (that the webserver can read the files)? Right now it looks like the permissions are bad, so the webserver can't open the file.
I tried reuploading, and all permissions are 6-4-4 and collapsing wont work.
And if this helps

MyBB Version

PHP Version

SQL Engine
MySQLi 5.5.45

Server Load
(2016-01-01, 11:32 AM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]I tried reuploading, and all permissions are 6-4-4 and collapsing wont work.
And if this helps

MyBB Version

PHP Version

SQL Engine
MySQLi 5.5.45

Server Load

Still getting the same errors? Also, are you by any chance using a free hosting provider (they are known to block all shoutboxes)?
Still getting error, and no im paying from my hosting
(2016-01-01, 09:11 PM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting error, and no im paying from my hosting

I'd use their support then, since the webserver can't access the files it needs to for some reason. That isn't a bug in the shoutbox as far as I can tell.
Solution: Incorrect permissions in the following directory: public_html/inc/plugins/inferno set 0755 for folders and 0644 for files. After this, the issue seems to be resolved.
(2016-01-01, 11:16 PM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]Solution: Incorrect permissions in the following directory: public_html/inc/plugins/inferno set 0755 for folders and 0644 for files. After this, the issue seems to be resolved.

Okay that's great. Sorry about not specifying the folder permission, I forgot about it.