MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was trying to change the way the SB looks on each of my themes(I have a couple light and some dark), however since all the CSS is stored in inferno_style.css I had to empty that file and paste it into each of my individual themes.

So I guess my question was if you were planning on changing the way the CSS is implemented to make changing the SB CSS on different themes easier.
Hi, how can I hide notice of new threads from specific forums in the shoutbox?
thank you in advance
(2014-02-25, 12:40 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how can I hide notice of new threads from specific forums in the shoutbox?
thank you in advance

In the Inferno Shoutbox Options, there is an option "New Thread Shout Exempt Forums", in that box simply enter the id number of the forum that you wish to hide new threads from.

Eg. If I was going to stop forums with the id 6 and 7 I would enter 6,7, in the box.
Love the plugin!!
Would like to request following features:
  • Have the user's small forum avatar next to their message (it makes it a little more personalized))
  • If I enable that the users can use images it they can also post too big ones. Would be nice if it would be auto resized?

Hope my suggestions will help to make this an even better plugin!

Regards,
Davy
(2014-02-25, 08:25 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-25, 12:40 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how can I hide notice of new threads from specific forums in the shoutbox?
thank you in advance

In the Inferno Shoutbox Options, there is an option "New Thread Shout Exempt Forums", in that box simply enter the id number of the forum that you wish to hide new threads from.

Eg. If I was going to stop forums with the id 6 and 7 I would enter 6,7, in the box.

thank you very much Smile
I was wondering how you change it so new messages go on the bottom and not the top. My traffic hates it.

Thanks in advance!
v1.3
font properties (color, italic, underline, type etc) just get active shout. dont change all user shout.
Quote:Is that normal, that all user in the "who is online" list which are on the board index (where the shoutbox is) shown now on an unknown location? Their links directs to: infernoshout.php?action=getshouts&t=xxxxxxxxxxx.

Suggestion for 1.3
/prune older than MM-DD-YYYY
/prune newer than MM-DD-YYYY
How much would it cost to have messages appear in the bottom and not on top?

Also, how difficult is avatar implementation? Anything you're planning on making?
(2014-03-01, 10:03 AM)davym123 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how you change it so new messages go on the bottom and not the top. My traffic hates it.

Thanks in advance!

(2014-03-01, 04:25 PM)loltrull Wrote: [ -> ]How much would it cost to have messages appear in the bottom and not on top?

Also, how difficult is avatar implementation? Anything you're planning on making?

I've posted the solution to both of your problems earlier in this thread. However I will implement that and the ability to show avatars in the next update since they are requested often