MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two things that I was wondering about;

First off it seems to be impossible to edit/delete a shout when I am on a mobile device since I can't double click on the shout(other than that it works nicely on my Nexus 7).

The other thing that I noticed is that you have the option to show when there is a new thread, I was wondering if you were planning on implementing an option for whenever someone posts in an existing thread as well.

Thank you for making this cool shoutbox.
(2014-02-22, 12:33 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]I have two things that I was wondering about;

First off it seems to be impossible to edit/delete a shout when I am on a mobile device since I can't double click on the shout(other than that it works nicely on my Nexus 7).

The other thing that I noticed is that you have the option to show when there is a new thread, I was wondering if you were planning on implementing an option for whenever someone posts in an existing thread as well.

Thank you for making this cool shoutbox.

No problem. I will implement an option to automatically post a shout every time somebody posts in a thread in the 1.3 update, thanks for the suggestion. As for the double clicking issue on mobile devices, I'll possibly add a feature to edit/delete shouts from the archive via links in a future update.
I have no direct problem with the plug in, it runs fine and it's a great thing without .htaccess inside inc. But my inc is secured with an .htaccess which is says "deny from all". So it block the shoutbox and the shoutbox says "loading". Can i something do besides delete the .htacess?

EDIT:

I placed now another htaccess inside the inferno folder.
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
Satisfy any

Works ... mhmhm
(2014-02-22, 12:30 PM)Lastengine Wrote: [ -> ]I have no direct problem with the plug in, it runs fine and it's a great thing without .htaccess inside inc. But my inc is secured with an .htaccess which is says "deny from all". So it block the shoutbox and the shoutbox says "loading". Can i something do besides delete the .htacess?

EDIT:

I placed now another htaccess inside the inferno folder.
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
Satisfy any

Works ... mhmhm

Thanks for the update, glad you were able to solve your issue
This is what it looks like now:

[Image: vv1_zps97e03819.png]

This is what I want it to look like:

[Image: v2_zpsed9959a2.png]

THE CHANGES:

In the first pick its what its looking like now,
  • No "@" button
  • No Avatar before the "@" button
  • Buttons on top

What I want changed:
  • A "@" Button that is somehow integrated or whatever, with the PM command
  • The users avatar to go before the "@" button
  • Buttons all on the bottom
  • "Users active in SB" at the top center

Thanks in advance,
-Trophix
Is that normal, that all user in the "who is online" list which are on the board index (where the shoutbox is) shown now on an unknown location? Their links directs to: infernoshout.php?action=getshouts&t=xxxxxxxxxxx.
(2014-02-23, 05:31 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]This is what it looks like now:

[Image: vv1_zps97e03819.png]

This is what I want it to look like:

[Image: v2_zpsed9959a2.png]

THE CHANGES:

In the first pick its what its looking like now,
  • No "@" button
  • No Avatar before the "@" button
  • Buttons on top

What I want changed:
  • A "@" Button that is somehow integrated or whatever, with the PM command
  • The users avatar to go before the "@" button
  • Buttons all on the bottom
  • "Users active in SB" at the top center

Thanks in advance,
-Trophix

I don't do major modifications like that for free. PM me with your request and I'll give you a price, otherwise you need to make custom modifications yourself.
is top shouters should implemented on next update?? and one thing about smileys there is no option to load more smileys..if you set to 20 other smileys wont show
This is probably one of the best shoutbox's I have ever used! I had a customized one made from him.

Keep up the good work!
(2014-02-24, 08:06 PM)iHasZombiesHD Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably one of the best shoutbox's I have ever used! I had a customized one made from him.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words