MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would be amazing to have like automatic link deletation, which can be enabled
timed shouts like: "remember to read rules" every 20 seconds
and adding big notification above chat, which can say something and will stay there without scrolling

and still dont collapse work,
and where are all the smilie commands stored, if i want to add own. Commands like :angel:
How i can add custom command/s with text response which every user and guest can see,
E.G
command:
!test

response:
"BOT says this is test command"
(2016-01-06, 06:15 PM)DjPrison Wrote: [ -> ]How i can add custom command/s with text response which every user and guest can see,
E.G
command:
!test

response:
"BOT says this is test command"

The file you need to add code to is called "infernoshout.php" and it will be in your MyBB root folder.

I assume you want only admins to be able to use this command, so therefore you would add the code to the

if ($admin) { ... }

Line 557 is an example of where you would want to insert your custom code:
https://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...t.php#L557

Here is some basic code that will do what you described in your post:

// Custom command by DjPrison
if ($shout == '!test') {

$bot_userid = 1;
    $custom_message = 'BOT says this is test command';

$inferno->create_shout($bot_userid, $custom_message);

exit;
}

You can change the user who makes the shout by changing the $bot_userid variable, and you can also change the message by changing the $custom_message variable. Of course you can do infinitely more than this, but this should be enough to get you started.

EDIT: I have not tested this code but it should work, or at least give you an idea of how to do this.
i want that admins, moderators and registered users can use it

EDIT: code works perfectly

How i can make so i can see who does the command, like
DjPrison: !test (it shows in the chat not just bot response)

And can i assign different colors to users, moderators and admin.
Like user have color 1
moderator have color 2
admins have color 3
I already installed it but i can write and keep getting "Shoutbox Notice: Something went wrong..." all time. 

The plugin from here http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105

[Image: dYJdPKt.png]
(2016-01-09, 02:08 AM)ZachZ Wrote: [ -> ]I already installed it but i can write and keep getting "Shoutbox Notice: Something went wrong..." all time. 

The plugin from here http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105

[Image: dYJdPKt.png]

Are the permissions on your files correct? Do you use cloudflare (and have rocket-loader enabled)? What does the browser error log say? Does the server error log contain any errors pertaining to the shoutbox files?
I Really Didnt know

Want Give u ma Username And Password ?
Is there any way we can edit the dafault color to be white and not grey? 1.8 Thanks.

Great plug in Smile
How to know who is ban from the shoutbox ?
(2016-01-26, 03:53 PM)jacky974 Wrote: [ -> ]How to know who is ban from the shoutbox ?

There isn't a easy way to that I know of. In the "[Image: dot.gif]mybb_inferno_user" table, there is a column named banned. That would be a 1 if they are banned or a 0 otherwise.