MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-03, 05:42 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 05:12 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 05:08 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]Getting that constant "loading..." too.

TypeError: inferno.submit_shout is not a function index.php:1

Make sure that all of the files are uploaded.

all the files in the archive http://mods.mybb.com/view/inferno-shoutbox-for-mybb have been uploaded to the correct places and chmod644

any button i press on it it says it's not a function.

after uninstalling i seem to have index.php?newshout=&postshout=Shout# appearing on every js button on my forum woops my bad on that one

edit; the archive works on it and shows the default messages, but it just keeps 'loading...' on the actual shoutbox

did you protect your "inc" directory with .htaccess? it happens to me.. constant "loading..." but when i removed the .htaccess file on my "inc" directory it works perfectly now
(2014-01-03, 09:54 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]did you protect your "inc" directory with .htaccess? it happens to me.. constant "loading..." but when i removed the .htaccess file on my "inc" directory it works perfectly now

Nope. I've toyed with cloudflares optimizing services and even with them off it's still the same.

It's probably a conflicting plugin, so i'll go through tomorrow once I've sobered up a little.
(2014-01-03, 10:43 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 09:54 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]did you protect your "inc" directory with .htaccess? it happens to me.. constant "loading..." but when i removed the .htaccess file on my "inc" directory it works perfectly now

Nope. I've toyed with cloudflares optimizing services and even with them off it's still the same.

It's probably a conflicting plugin, so i'll go through tomorrow once I've sobered up a little.

If you are still having trouble we could chat on Skype if you'd like and we can figure this issue out quickly rather than going back and forth in this thread.

The shoutbox works for a majority of people. It's good when things like this happen, because I can learn how to make it work on more and more servers.
hello sir i have one issue here about smileys.. i have a lot of costumized smiley on my forum some are small and some are big smileys everytime i clicked the smiley button it will load all smileys and the shoutbox looking awful.. can you make it like ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox did? it loads about 10 smileys then you have the option to load more
[Image: E6zP8gh.png]
(2014-01-04, 01:04 AM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]hello sir i have one issue here about smileys.. i have a lot of costumized smiley on my forum some are small and some are big smileys everytime i clicked the smiley button it will load all smileys and the shoutbox looking awful.. can you make it like ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox did? it loads about 10 smileys then you have the option to load more

Lol, that's great. I'll add a limitation for the amount of smilies shown in the next update Cool
(2014-01-03, 04:32 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 04:52 AM)mylife Wrote: [ -> ]i just upload to my mybb root

and after that i login to my admin CP and go to section plugin to activate it

but i got error before i activate it

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in ......../public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308

I don't know why there would be a syntax error, unless your server maybe removed line breaks in the file resulting in a comment line commenting out the rest of the script.

Try re-uploading that file again and overwrite the current one. If you're still getting an error, PM me.

i still get same error , i just re-upload and delete all and so on

i do not know how to do

i used ver 1.6.11
(2014-01-04, 03:55 PM)mylife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 04:32 PM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-03, 04:52 AM)mylife Wrote: [ -> ]i just upload to my mybb root

and after that i login to my admin CP and go to section plugin to activate it

but i got error before i activate it

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in ......../public_html/inc/plugins/inferno/class_core.php on line 308

I don't know why there would be a syntax error, unless your server maybe removed line breaks in the file resulting in a comment line commenting out the rest of the script.

Try re-uploading that file again and overwrite the current one. If you're still getting an error, PM me.

i still get same error , i just re-upload and delete all and so on

i do not know how to do

i used ver 1.6.11

Would you mind if we sorted this issue out via skype?
yes pm me first.. i cannot pm you

thanks
(2014-01-04, 05:26 PM)mylife Wrote: [ -> ]yes pm me first.. i cannot pm you

thanks

Just sent you a PM with my Skype name.
great sir i cant wait to use the next update Smile