MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] Inferno Shoutbox for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like the shoutbox doesn't work since the latest updates.
(2016-05-09, 05:14 PM)Madtrippin Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the shoutbox doesn't work since the latest updates.

I wonder if older version are available somewhere, looking for them since days.
(2016-05-12, 04:09 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-09, 05:14 PM)Madtrippin Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the shoutbox doesn't work since the latest updates.

They are, it's all on github, just click on the commit you want, then hit browse files, then you it'll take you to an older version of the repository.
For example, without the most recent set of commits, this would be the link https://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...bf718ea691
(2016-05-12, 04:25 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

They are, it's all on github, just click on the commit you want, then hit browse files, then you it'll take you to an older version of the repository.
For example, without the most recent set of commits, this would be the link https://github.com/TechyZeldaNerd/The-In...bf718ea691

It still says "loading..."
Okay I'm disappointed. In old threads related to the same problem solutions were "disabling rocket loader" or removing a line of code from headerinclude, but none did work Sad
(2016-05-12, 04:35 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 04:25 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

It still says "loading..."
Okay I'm disappointed. In old threads related to the same problem solutions were "disabling rocket loader" or removing a line of code from headerinclude, but none did work Sad

Exactly, the new updates shouldn't have broken anything. I honestly have no idea what is causing the issue and to fix it, I need your help.
Without you providing me with the error log or even just the errors, I can't do much.

Edit: Just to clarify, you do have plugin library installed, correct?
(2016-05-12, 04:42 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, the new updates shouldn't have broken anything. I honestly have no idea what is causing the issue and to fix it, I need your help.
Without you providing me with the error log or even just the errors, I can't do much.

Plugin library 12 is installed and it compatible with Mybb v1.8
About your last PM, you said you need apache log but I don't know where to find it since my forum isn't self-hosted
I hope to have a Top Shouter in every shout soon..
(2016-05-12, 05:14 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 04:42 PM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, the new updates shouldn't have broken anything. I honestly have no idea what is causing the issue and to fix it, I need your help.

About your last PM, you said you need apache log but I don't know where to find it since my forum isn't self-hosted

Well, who is it hosted with?
(2016-05-15, 11:43 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 05:14 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, who is it hosted with?

Namecheap
How do you add clickable links as notices when i try adding one it does this

[Image: d2b7020aab.png]