MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Responsive template for 1.9 and also using flexbox?

Can't wait Big Grin
Any chance of another 'weekly' update sometime soon just so we can see how things are progressing? No worries if you're too busy I'm just interested to know where we are up to.
(2018-06-03, 10:17 AM)IntoxNitram Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of another 'weekly' update sometime soon just so we can see how things are progressing? No worries if you're too busy I'm just interested to know where we are up to.

Yeah, I'll probably get a chance to do a development update after 1.8.16 is out, which is what I'm currently working on. The whole "weekly" thing got interrupted by work unfortunately.
(2018-06-03, 12:58 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-03, 10:17 AM)IntoxNitram Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of another 'weekly' update sometime soon just so we can see how things are progressing? No worries if you're too busy I'm just interested to know where we are up to.

Yeah, I'll probably get a chance to do a development update after 1.8.16 is out, which is what I'm currently working on. The whole "weekly" thing got interrupted by work unfortunately.
No worries, I wasn't actually expecting a weekly update - not much happens in a week usually, but it'd gone quite so just wanted to know where we were at. What does 1.8.16 entail?
(2018-06-03, 01:18 PM)IntoxNitram Wrote: [ -> ]

No worries, I wasn't actually expecting a weekly update - not much happens in a week usually, but it'd gone quite so just wanted to know where we were at. What does 1.8.16 entail?

Take a look here. I may give you an idea as to what 1.8.16 may entail for the meantime.
(2018-06-03, 01:25 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-03, 01:18 PM)IntoxNitram Wrote: [ -> ]

Take a look here. I may give you an idea as to what 1.8.16 may entail for the meantime.

Yep, specifically the closed issues: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/milestone/23?closed=1

Lots of bugs fixed, removal of old reCAPTCHA and some security patches.

The update is pretty big. We have 64 (and counting) resolved issues since 1.8.15. You guys can expect release of 1.8.16 soon (almost entering to test phase)
What we have done in last month? Here you go:

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

For themers: There are 46 template changes so far for this release, gear up updating your themes Toungue
So is there a chance of releasing 1.9 this month? We really need a responsive mybb.
(2018-06-04, 11:32 AM)lomazzo Wrote: [ -> ]So is there a chance of releasing 1.9 this month? We really need a responsive mybb.

You can monitor the progress here. The teams made some good progress Smile.
(2018-06-04, 11:32 AM)lomazzo Wrote: [ -> ]So is there a chance of releasing 1.9 this month? We really need a responsive mybb.

No, I'm afraid. We need to wait a little long for that ...