MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first thanks for the great work just wanted to know when we will have that version ^^
(2019-01-02, 07:32 PM)chocodz31 Wrote: [ -> ]first thanks for the great work just wanted to know when we will have that version ^^

There is no specific team time. You have to wait
(2018-01-05, 06:34 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It is my plan that this thread will act as a status log of progress on 1.9, and I will post weekly status update summary posts, which will be linked to in this opening post as they are created. These status sumamries will detail what's been achieved in the last week, and which templates have been converted (and by who, if by somebody outside the team).

Would it be possible to get a status summary of where 1.9 is at presently?
(2019-01-17, 05:17 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-05, 06:34 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It is my plan that this thread will act as a status log of progress on 1.9, and I will post weekly status update summary posts, which will be linked to in this opening post as they are created. These status sumamries will detail what's been achieved in the last week, and which templates have been converted (and by who, if by somebody outside the team).

Sure, it's probably about time we did one. I'll try and get a chance this weekend.
(2019-01-17, 08:06 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-17, 05:17 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure, it's probably about time we did one. I'll try and get a chance this weekend.

Thanks!
Is version 1.9 already ready? I'm looking forward to the release.
I hope it will contain new emoji.

Thanks   Smile
Euan plans to make some write up on the status of 1.9.
Thanks, can I ask if a new version of this month comes out ? I want to create a new forum and I would like to base it on a new version.
I already have two forums on an older versions.  Smile

I was looking at the demo that runs on version 1.9, the demo is running for a year, 
so I'm suggesting that version 1.9 is more than completed a year completed. Is that so?

Thank you to everyone who is doing this forum, I'm looking forward to publishing version 1.9.  Smile
(2019-01-19, 04:34 PM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, can I ask if a new version of this month comes out ? I want to create a new forum and I would like to base it on a new version.
I already have two forums on an older versions.  Smile

I was looking at the demo that runs on version 1.9, the demo is running for a year, 
so I'm suggesting that version 1.9 is more than completed a year completed. Is that so?

Thank you to everyone who is doing this forum, I'm looking forward to publishing version 1.9.  Smile

Read @Euan T's post #394 in this thread.
There will be a new version of 1.8 released this month, which would definitely be worth waiting on. 1.9 isn't quite ready yet for live use - we haven't even released a beta version yet, which would happen before any kind of full stable release.