MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the star rating system getting the boot ?
(2018-10-17, 11:59 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the star rating system getting the boot ?

No, it's staying. I believe Justin has replaced it with FontAwesome stars though.
(2018-10-17, 11:59 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the star rating system getting the boot ?

Stars have not been implemented in the 1.9 theme yet. They're currently disabled on the demo board.
Hi, is possible download verion 1.19. or not yet suitable for use. I was looking at the demo, and it looks good and functional.

Thanks
(2018-10-19, 10:25 AM)PN90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, is possible download verion 1.19. or not yet suitable for use. I was looking at the demo, and it looks good and functional.

Thanks

No it's not possible. The demo is not even completed yet. Nor will the first release be suitable for use in production.
In reputation.php line 967:

replace:

$reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']})";

with:

$reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "{$reputation_vote['user_reputation']}";

Add in the brackets in reputation_vote template:

<tr>
	<td class="trow1 {$status_class}" id="rid{$reputation_vote['rid']}">
		{$report_link}{$delete_link}
		{$reputation_vote['username']} <span class="smalltext">({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']}) - {$last_updated}<br />{$postrep_given}</span>
		<br />
		<strong class="{$vote_type_class}">{$vote_type} {$vote_reputation}:</strong> {$reputation_vote['comments']}
	</td>
</tr>
(2018-10-20, 05:36 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]In reputation.php line 967:

replace:

$reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']})";

with:

$reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "{$reputation_vote['user_reputation']}";

Add in the brackets in reputation_vote template:

<tr>
	<td class="trow1 {$status_class}" id="rid{$reputation_vote['rid']}">
		{$report_link}{$delete_link}
		{$reputation_vote['username']} <span class="smalltext">({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']}) - {$last_updated}<br />{$postrep_given}</span>
		<br />
		<strong class="{$vote_type_class}">{$vote_type} {$vote_reputation}:</strong> {$reputation_vote['comments']}
	</td>
</tr>

reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']})";
>
If you remowe () from this line you can remowe all line.this line is only for add ()
(2018-10-21, 07:28 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
reputation_vote['user_reputation'] = "({$reputation_vote['user_reputation']})";
>
If you remowe () from this line you can remowe all line.this line is only for add ()

Thanks. Yes we can remove that code please.
I've included this on the new theme PR so it's harder to miss: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3297#i...-431706976
In admin/modules/users/groups.php

on line 1517

$form_container->output_cell("<input type=\"text\" name=\"disporder[{$usergroup['gid']}]\" value=\"{$usergroup['disporder']}\" class=\"text_input align_center\" style=\"width: 80%;\" />", array("class" => "align_center"));

Replace the text input with the generate_text_box function:

This will help make theming the ACP easier later on.

Also in:

admin/modules/forum/management.php

Lines 2720 & 2761 - replace the text inputs with the generate_text_box function.