MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I translated into Turkish, you can put it in the plug-in.
(2020-10-13, 05:51 PM)Aytac Wrote: [ -> ]I translated into Turkish, you can put it in the plug-in.

Thank you! +1. Have created an issue for this on GitHub.
how to show how much like the user receive in number only in postbit

and also numbers of like given number
(2020-10-18, 04:40 PM)bhuto Wrote: [ -> ]how to show how much like the user receive in number only in postbit

Those values are already displayed in postbit. Are you not seeing them? If you are, can you be clearer about what you're trying to achieve? Or when you say you'd like them to be displayed "only" in postbit, do you mean you'd like them removed from users' profiles?
(2020-10-18, 06:46 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-18, 04:40 PM)bhuto Wrote: [ -> ]how to show how much like the user receive in number only in postbit

Those values are already displayed in postbit. Are you not seeing them? If you are, can you be clearer about what you're trying to achieve? Or when you say you'd like them to be displayed "only" in postbit, do you mean you'd like them removed from users' profiles?

see the image here not show counter of totall like and also in profile page. i also want to show only totall like in postbit and like given in profile page.
[Image: 17a22c364ce85ddb8bb33bd85ea15e5e.png]
OK. I see. You have a custom theme. Try this:

Add to your member_profile template this variable: {$tyl_memprofile}. You can control (style, etc) what that gets replaced with by editing the thankyoulike_member_profile template.

Add to your postbit_author_user template this text: %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%. You can control (style, etc) what that gets replaced with by editing the thankyoulike_postbit_author_user template.
thanks you for your help sir
i want to show totall like from the single post in postbit in the place of reply / edit button. what code i have to use for that?
(2020-10-25, 07:07 AM)bhuto Wrote: [ -> ]i want to show totall like from the single post in postbit in the place of reply / edit button. what code i have to use for that?

In template postbit_quote replace {$lang->postbit_button_quote} with {$post['tyl_pnumtyls']}.

Edit: oh, I misunderstood slightly - that will replace the text on the button; if you want to replace the entire button, then set the entire contents of that template to {$post['tyl_pnumtyls']} (with whatever other elements/styling you want).
thanks sir now its showing like i want but its show only number. where i need to add its css to make it like button [Image: e65952ed4997ec66e315b433252c80b1.png]

and also when ppl click on it i need to show who likes the thread show in popup box