MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-24, 08:22 AM)milfhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello@ all

I have the problem that only users can add a Thank you when the usergroup have rights to aswere on post.

When i add no rights to answere on a specific forum than users dont can add a thank you. Its popup info window with no rights to add thank you.

Its possible to change this anywhere?

Regards

I cannot test it right now, did you select the usergroups in a plugin setting? You have to select which usergroups can add thanks/likes to posts. Please let me know
Hi, yes i added that all usergroups in all Forums are able to hit the Linke Button but when i add in specific forums users are not able to anwere on a thread than its also not possible to hit like button... It shows always that the user dont have the permissons to Like the Post.

Only posts can be liked when the usergroup have permissions to answere to this post.. When the usergroup dont have permission to answere to the post than also not possible to add like.

I have checked.

Regards
New version v3.2.0 released!

Changelog:
*[FIX] - Allow adding thanks/likes to posts in forums where user cannot post a reply
*[ENHANCEMENT] - Apply CSS class for popular post only for post content (it should fix the issue with deleted/selected posts)

Download:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=3658

@milfhunter - please update to the latest version (v3.2.0) - it contains a fix for your issue Smile
hi, thanks for the great plugin.
i wonder if there is a option to sort thread's posts by the number of likes.

Do you know any plugin that is possible to wthat i want?

thanks for the support!
No, it is not possible.
Hi guys,
It is possible to show in post author profile total numbers of posts he wrote, which other people likes? Something like that:

All post likes: 252

Thanks for help!

/edit. I notice is possible (Thanks recived & Thanks given), but I have a custome template and it's not showing in my forum. Can somebody tell me what kind of code is responsible for that?
Try to check language file, there is a variable IIRC
I fixed. The code is:

{$lang->tyl_rcvd}: {$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}
and
{$lang->tyl_given}: {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}.

It works fine but problem is: it's not showing text's "Thanks received post:" and "Thanks given:" in first thread post (only) in author profil. But is counting numbers fine. Any idea where is a problem?
I think that the lang file is not loaded on these pages, it will need a small adjustments in code. What about to add them to template just as a hardcoded value?
Thank you @Eldenroot for Fixes. I try it

THX

Edit: work great now Wink