MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-01-02, 04:48 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Please use the GitHub version:
https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/ar...master.zip

Sorry, but it changed nothing. Everything is just the same.
It is related to MyAlerts plugin, as I wrote oyu have to copy the whole content including the MyBB stuff files... anyway please contact Euan via his support thread.
Can you tell me how to activate the like system in Bootbb theme?
You have to compare and add all missing template changes (Default MyBB theme vs BootBB theme)... I cannot support every custom theme, only the default one is fully compatible and everything should works without any manually changes. Contact your theme developer.
(2019-01-05, 06:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You have to compare and add all missing template changes (Default MyBB theme vs BootBB theme)... I cannot support every custom theme, only the default one is fully compatible and everything should works without any manually changes. Contact your theme developer.

So, I have successfully added the plugin not in BootBB but in another one. Its okay now.

Here you can see the image. https://ibb.co/3c5sH7f

As you can see the "Thumbs up" sign is overlapping with the words 'Add Thank you'. Can I make it more a bit spaced rather than overlapping. Or, even if I can remove the thumbs up icon instead. Whichever is possible?
All css is in ACP - Template nd styles - your theme - tyl.css
(2019-01-09, 06:28 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]All css is in ACP - Template nd styles - your theme - tyl.css

Can you tell me specifically what to and where to edit? I have no programming language experience. Under theme I found the 'Thankyoulike.css' but I didn't understand what to edit that can solve my problem as I stated earlier.

And also I would like to know how to backup all the likes. So, in case of an upgrade or if I have to reinstall the forum then I can make sure that the user's likes are kept intact.
(2019-01-09, 09:30 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-09, 06:28 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]All css is in ACP - Template nd styles - your theme - tyl.css

Can you tell me specifically what to and where to edit? I have no programming language experience. Under theme I found the 'Thankyoulike.css' but I didn't understand what to edit that can solve my problem as I stated earlier.

And also I would like to know how to backup all the likes. So, in case of an upgrade or if I have to reinstall the forum then I can make sure that the user's likes are kept intact.

Hello, for the image you leave, I've done it this way.

Templates & Style --> Themes --> Default --> thankyoulike.css --> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Search:

a.add_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    font-weight: bold;
}

a.del_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_del.png);
    font-weight: normal;
}

Change to:

a.add_tyl_button span::before {
    content: "\f164";
}

a.del_tyl_button span::after {
    content: "\f165";
}

[Image: thli.png]

[Image: f_7867c738cb96.png]
(2019-01-09, 11:10 AM)Mjniu Wrote: [ -> ]

Templates & Style --> Themes --> Default --> thankyoulike.css --> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Search:

a.add_tyl_button span{
}

a.del_tyl_button span{
}

Change to:

}

}

Okay its been solved, thanks. Can you tell me how to backup the likes?

And also how can I edit the likebox color. As you can see in the image it doesn't go well with my theme.
https://ibb.co/ZS0jpLj
(2019-01-09, 12:26 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-09, 11:10 AM)Mjniu Wrote: [ -> ]

Search:

a.add_tyl_button span{
}

a.del_tyl_button span{
}

Change to:

}

}

Okay its been solved, thanks. Can you tell me how to backup the likes?

And also how can I edit the likebox color. As you can see in the image it doesn't go well with my theme.
https://ibb.co/ZS0jpLj

In the same file look for .tyllist_classic { you change the code to background-color.

background-color: #252525;

.tyllist_classic {
    background-color: #252525;
    border-top: 1px dotted #ccc;
    border-bottom: 1px dotted #ccc;
    padding: 2px 5px;
}

Make a copy of your files and your database.